40

it took longer than i thought to write this lolz. sorry it took awhile.

vote and comment... a lot!

He woke in sweats

He woke in sweats.

Drenched and breathing heavy, his eyes hooded and his forehead was perspiring. I hear a sharp gasp and a large movement come from my side of the bed only after about three hours of peaceful sleeping. 

His cries rang softly throughout the room as he tried to catch his breath, but was failing miserably. He shook me awake when the shortness of breath was getting too much for him and the tears streaming down his face.

"Harry? Harry! What's wrong?" I ask frantically, my own eyes now wide awake as I take in his troublesome state.

He wasn't responding to any of my questions or my gentle touch. He was having a full fledged panic attack and I didn't know why.

"Breath for me, Harry. You have to breathe, Sunshine." I try a different approach, comforting him with soft touches to his hair like he enjoys in his normal state of mind. My soft and whispered voice shushed him into a calm state of mind.

His glossed over green eyes finally meet mine for the first time in this hectic time, the worry, sadness, and despair all swimming throughout his irises. His breathing slows as I continue to hold onto him, the shakiness of his cries starts to stop.

"Baby..." He whispers with a sorrowful and meek voice.

He's broken again.

He was just building himself back up.

Why are we always being broken together?

"Harry. I'm here. I'm here." I whisper into him, my legs coming up to straddle him, in a non sexual way, just wanting to be close to him.

He always seemed to calm down when I was close to him.

My arms wrap around his neck sweetly, my hands tangling in his hair. His breathing was still heavy, his heart rate was through the roof. I could feel the rush through his skin on his neck.

"I know." His voice finally spoke, his morning voice being mixed with a crying aftermath made him so raspy.

"Sunshine, what happened?" I whispered into his hair, my voice muffled.

He didn't answer. His head tipped to the side, his eyes shut tightly like he was trying not to think about anything. He couldn't focus, he was in another world. I've never been in this situation before, handling someone else's panic attacks.

I knew medically what to do, but mentally? No clue.

"Harry!" I say louder, just to get his attention before he falls off the deep end. "Are you okay? Should I call someone?"