Part 39

Breath.

Just breath.

...

Once you got back to your apartment after parting ways with your masked 'Genius' for the night, you were in a daze. 

What even just happened?

It was as if the floor was removed from right beneath you. 

All your simple mind wanted was some late-night cup ramen and ice-cream from the convenience store.

You definitely weren't asking for murderous chases down any dark alleys, or anticipating Mr. 742 to suddenly end his days-long disappearance and kiss you like that. 

Heck. 

Kiss...

Your head was near spinning, and what you could only describe as the stupidest grin was plastered all across your face. 

You stood in your front doorway with your back up against the door for ages, subconsciously touching your lips as you replayed everything over. 

The softness of 'not Yoongi''s kiss making your cheeks blush. 

As a drawn out sigh escaped you, your phone vibrated in your pocket, pulling you back down to earth and out of your daydream. 

-

[21:42] Yoongi 💜sent a picture.

-

Tapping onto his notification and opening up the attachment he sent, your heart sank. 

You were mortified to find that Mr. 742 had managed to snap a picture of you just as you were waving goodbye to him earlier, standing right in the middle of the lit up entrance to your apartment complex. 

And it was until now that you had completely forgotten about what you were wearing.

Your pale and and washed-out face contrasting harshly with the odd colors of the khaki coat that was carelessly flung across your BT21 pajamas and..

Are my pants inside out?

F*cking hell.

-

[21:43] Yoongi 💜: I liked your outfit tonight.

-

Oh my f*cking god, could he just let me enjoy this moment a little longer before completely roasting me like this?!

Tapping out your reply and hitting send, another sigh escaped you.

But despite being totally destroyed like that, you still couldn't manage to pull that stupid smile from your face. 

-

[21:44] Yoongi's Girl💜: 
Cool thanks for that. I'll just go and die now...

[21:45] Yoongi 💜: Don't do that... 

[21:45] Yoongi 💜: I need you alive.

-

A small laugh quickly left you as you read his reply, still trying to adjust your head to the sudden turn of events from this evening. 

It was almost hilarious that only an hour earlier, you were miserable and alone, and completely convinced your masked 'Genius' would never see you again.