Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom

3rd POV

Sean walks down a street wearing nice clothing he looks around before making a turn a group of men stop in front of Sean holding weapons, but Sean just walk through them as more men holding weapons watch Sean and follow him Sean sees four men in front of him, he nods said "I'd like to see Mr. Kamata, please".

Sean holds the bag for the man to take he opens it up to see the money he looks back at Sean who stares at him the men just stare at him before the bald one takes Sean into the building Sean walks through a curtain making everyone stop talking to see him Sean walks slowly over towards where Kamata, DK, and Neela are who saw him said "Sean".

Making DK look to see him he gets up as Kamata watch Sean meets Neela "You need to leave" Sean looks to see DK walk right up to his face said, "You came to the wrong place" Sean shake his head said, "I didn't come here to see you" DK stares at Sean then Kamata calls "Takashi".

DK turns to Kamata who stares "Who's your friend" DK shake his head said "Nobody" Kamata leans forward "I can handle this" But Sean said, "I have something which belongs to you sir" Kamata watch Sean walk forward holding a bag one of Kamata men stop Sean from approaching he takes the bag walks over to Kamata.

Kamata leans back as the man holds the bag open for him to see as DK looks to Sean who stares at Kamata while the bag is put on the table Kamata lowers his cigar ask, "You think you can walk in here, dump some cash and walk out" Sean said, "I know I'm only returning what belonged to you in the first place, sir".

Kamata smoke his cigar "But that's not why I really came" Kamata listens "I came here to apologise" DK looks to his uncle "I know your nephew and I have embarrassed ourselves badly" DK walk forward talking in Japanese as Kamata looks to him speaks Japanese DK bows as Kamata smokes "Sir, I'm here to offer you a peaceful solution".

DK looks to Sean slowly rising as Kamata cross his arms ask, "How do you plan to accomplish that" Sean said, "A race" DK stare at him Kamata laughs "DK and I have caused nothing but problems for you, for us" Neela watch him "And I'm asking you to allow us to settle this, once and for all".

Sean stares at them "We race and the loser leaves town for good" He looks to DK who's angry said "I've already beat this piece of shit once" Kamata said "Good" DK turn to Kamata "Then it should be easy" DK nods.

The next day at Han's garage it had yellow tape it said 'Keep out' walking towards it is Sean, Twinkie, Reiko, Earl, Aiden and a couple of guys they run towards the garage look inside Sean went under the tape and enter making the others follow.

They look around the garage to see no cars they call numbers Sean turns as Earl and Reiko came down, he ends the call said, "The cops took all the cars" Suddenly a voice calls "Not all of them" The group looks to see Erza and Y/n both standing there.

Y/n POV

Twinkie said "Dude, you're alive" They gather I hug them said "Manage to get out before the car blew up" Erza said, "He found my apartment to crash" I look at Sean and ask, "What's happening" Sean explains to me what happen that night I took them and open a slide door I walk out for them to see the car Sean crash was still there "We found you a car".

Sean opens the hood we look to see the engine still in one piece we smile to one another Sean took me to his father's place we open a door to reveal a car we move a bit I see Sean and his father look to one another then he chucks the keys to him.

I was pushing the car with the boys into the garage we lower the engine in the spot and start to combine both cars into one I help Erza holding the front window she looks at me I smile at her she smiles back we place the window together; Sean puts piece in the engine.