PROLOGUE

Hey Guys!!!

I would like to convey my gratitude to one and all for your support and encouragement. I'm always getting immense happiness with your overwhelming support and appreciation for my stories.

Now again I'm back with my new story, this is all possible for me just because of my beloved readers. You all encouraged me to write further. After seeing your immense support for all my stories, I decided to write the new one now.

Thank you guys for your love and support. I hope you all will support my new story too.

Any sort of copying the story, scanning or publishing the story without my knowledge is a kind of theft. Kindly don't do that.

Story Name : "LOVE - HATE - LOVE"
Copyrights @ MeenaJothi, 2021

Thank you
Meenu

************************************

"LOVE- HATE- LOVE" is a story of a young girl Shakthi, who is a kind and soft hearted girl. She is an architect by profession, later fell in love with a man and married him without informing her family.

She stepped in her wedding life with so many dreams and expectations.
But what happened to her was suspenseful. From there her life turned upside down full of bitter truths and mystery.

Later the story revolves around how she unties the knots, gets her answer and bravely faces the worst nightmare of her life to overcome it.

This story has so many emotions like Love, betrayal, family, suspense, mystery, revenge, and some dark romances.

This is not a normal fairy tale romance, this is a purely fictional work with some extent of dark scenes and physical abuse. Here I'm not promoting any domestic abuses against women, or any so, kindly consider this as an imaginary story and read it.

I know some of you are interested in light hearted love stories, if you are the one definitely this story will not suit you. Please skip it and read my other sweet love stories. As I don't want to hurt anyone's emotions.

**********
I'm sure the story will be quite interesting once it starts. Kindly share your opinions and expectations about this story.

I hope you all will like this new story synopsis and continue your support. If you are impressed with my new prologue, never mind to post your comments and share your votes.

Your support is the most important thing for me to write further. I believe you will keep supporting me.

Kindly share your comments.

Thank you
Meenakshi Jothi