Epilogue

3 years later

it was another bustling wednesday in baekje market.

the market was unsurprisingly filled- from the citizens to tourists to merchants from neighboring kingdoms coming here for business.

there were only excitement and happiness in the air, unlike that time jungkook strolled through this same market first time years ago.

the alpha smiles to himself at the memory- how he had came here not even knowing who the mysterious omega prince was, then ended kidnapping the other.

how ironic that the same prince was his loving mate now.

jungkooks eyes glides to the side to taehyung, jiwon walking between them with both her hands gripping onto each of her parents fingers as they moved through the market, occasionally stopping by shops to buy something for themselves.

" 'pa! look!" at one point jiwon excitedly screeches, her piggy tails jumping in the air, as round puppy eyes found jungkooks.

"what is it?" the alpha asks, his eyes finding the shop jiwon was looking at- it being a doll shop.

"you already have too many toys, jiwonie" taehyung sighs at his daughter.

"pwease! just one?" the pup pouts and both her parents stance wavered.
and thats how, the trio moved to the doll shop, a happy little jiwon perched in jungkooks arms as she looked through the collection of toys.

"my kings" the shop owner had greeted them the same, despite the mates insisting to be called by their names; seems like baekje still held the same respect for jungkook and taehyung.

by the time they got out of the market, jungkook already had too many bags in his arms from where they had brought dresses after dresses and toys for jiwon.

both the mates were at times strict. but on days like these, they indulge their little alpha and would love to spoil her to the most.

□□□

"fudgity fudging fudge!" jimin shrieks at the two little blue handprints on his pure white sweater,
the culprits of it squealing in laughter as they ran away, hoseok hollering in laughter beside the beta and yoongi shaking his head while coddling namjoons youngest baby girl in his arms.

jiwon and namkyu were thick friends- even in friendship and mischief,
and jimin, the self proclaimed godfather was mostly their target.

seokjin sighs exasperatedly as he rans after the kids to get them to wash their hands, meanwhile namjoon was setting up a barbecue outside jungkooks and taehyungs backyard.

inside the kitchen, taehyung was trying to gather the meat and vegetables with his mate plastered onto his back.

"--goddess i missed this smell on you" jungkook groans, burying his nose further into taehyungs neck to breathe in the milky cherry scent.

when jungkook started nipping on his neck, taehyung pushes the other way-
"not now!" taehyung glares at the alpha who only smirks back.

"later then?" jungkook quips and taehyung could only roll his eyes, blush high on his cheeks.

just last week the mates had found that taehyung is pregnant with their second pup and ever since jungkook was ecstatic, dotting behind the omega wherever he goes.

later that day, their belly full and heart content, the friends group had huddled outside, laying on the sheets on the grass- namjoon and seokjin with their baby on one corner, hoseok, jimin and yoongi cuddled under the shade, meanwhile taehyung and jungkook by the steps with the omega on jungkooks lap.

the two kids were still playing around- both of them always had too much energy, still happily babbling stories and playing with toys.

this was nice.

when taehyung turned his head towards jungkook, he already had his eyes on the omega.

and jungkook had that look in his eyes, as if, after all these years, he still cant believe taehyung is his.

□□□

they say, everything happens for a reason,
be it taehyungs cherry locks,
or how jungkook had found him.

maybe they were meant to be,

for the goddess knew,
their love can heal all.
be it themselves,
or the kingdom they saved.

so jungkook and his cherry will love,
through all the odds and fortune.

and if someone asks one of them,
"how long will it last?",

they would say "forever"

a forever,
just to love and cherish each other.

THE END □

a/n: to everyone who were part of this journey with me, i can never thank y'all enough. ily tc ♡