XLV - Sage

Guys this is so huge because there are thousands of romance books on Wattpad and many are paid stories

Guys this is so huge because there are thousands of romance books on Wattpad and many are paid stories. Thank you guys.

I also delete the last two or three chapters before this so whatever happened before just delete that from your brain. This is the new chapter 45.

Make sure you guys check out my new book Fantasy. I published it two days ago.

 I published it two days ago

Three weeks later

Sage had been doing terribly since the passing of Kentrell. Yesterday had been his funeral and she felt terrible when she had to watch his brothers and father cry. Kayden, his brother who had been diagnosed with cancer, had been doing worse despite the treatment he had been receiving. Doctors said it was the death of his older brother that had been prolonging his health getting better.

She had been in the hospital for two days when she had the epileptic seizure and she had heard from Adonis those two days but she hadn't heard from him again. He had been saddened to hear that Kentrell had passed and had sympathized with her. She had become depressed and as such lacked energy to do anything and that included texting or calling Adonis. He didn't text or call either but she was gonna put her pride to the side and call him today. He always knew how to cheer her up.

"Rrrringgg, Rrrringg, Rrringg, Hello," the voice answered through the phone.

"Hey Adonis," Sage said softly into the phone.

"This ain't Adonis, may I ask who this is," Sage recognized the voice to be Mila, his mom.

"It's Sage. Adonis' friend."

"Oh yeah I remember you. Adonis is in jail. He's been for the past three weeks."

"Wait what," Sage jumped out of bed. The sudden news gave her newfound energy.

"What happened? What did he do?"

"They caught him with a lot of marijuana in his car and they haven't let him out. They're also trying to pin a murder. It's a lot going on niña," Mila sighed through the phone.