chapter 51

"Anthony Romano and Taylor Rose Vianarco, get down here, right fucking now." Leander's voiced boomed in the entire house, making Anthony and I glance at each other in fear.

"Okay, we did nothing. We have no idea why he is calling us. We are pure, innocent people." Anthony repeated to me, like he was teaching a child.

"Alright, lets go." I nodded and followed him downstair where an angry Leander was stomping around in the room. Just between you and me, he looked like an angry kitten.

"You two" He hissed out when he saw me, and Anthony audibly gulped. Am i dying today? The possibilities are very, very high.

"You talk to him, he will not scold you." Anthony whispered, pushing me forward.

"No" I hissed back, turning around and moving behind him.

"He looks like he wants to rip my organs out." I whispered, pushing him in front of me.

"Why are we doing this? We did nothing wrong. We are innocents, he will not do anything." Anthony whispered back, before straightening up and putting on a brave smile on his face.

"Heyyy Leeander. You home early. How was your day? Your meeti-" Anthony stopped himself. "Don't mention the meeting, stupid" He whisper scolded himself, and when he saw Leander glaring at him with raised eyebrows, he grinned widely.

"What were you going to say?" Leander urged, and Anthony grinned widely.

"What did i say? Did i say something? I did not say anything. Taylor did you hear anything?" With that, all eyes turned to me.

"Uhh" I mumbled, looking between the two. "Yeah yeah yeah" I nodded my head, then realised what i said. "I mean no no no" I shook my head fast. You messed it Taylor.

"What was that?" Leander asked, a slight smirk on his face.

"Uhh moving on, why did you call us?" Anthony changed the subject, sitting down on the sofa, like we are not just about to be murdered.

"Aah, good question. Taylor, why don't you sit down as well?" Leander asked cheerfully, motioning the seat beside Anthony, he himself sitting in front of it.

"Uhh, no. No, i am fine standing." I have brains, I am not stupid.

"Taylor sit." Leander ordered, his voice holding a warning.

"Of course." I grinned at him, sitting down. Maybe i am stupid.

"So, do you want to say the truth, or should i?" Leander bend forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"What truth? Did we do something? There is no truth Leander. No, not saying that everything is a lie. For example, i am 17 years old. That is not a lie, that is a truth. That is the truth you are talking-" Anthony rambled. I will pray for you.

"Anthony" Leander interrupted him, his glare like a thousand knives.

"Yes, i am listening. Come on, confess." Leander sighed, rubbing his head.

"Truth, of course the truth." Anthony looked ta me, pleading me with his eyes.

"The truth, right." The wheels of my brain moved faster than lightening.

"Yes the truth." I raised my eyebrows when a thought struck me.

"Leander, even if we did defeat Ramirez, this is not the end." And ladies, gentlemen and all my non-binary friends, that is how you change the topic.

"What do you mean?" His brows furrowed, his sole attention on what i had said. I did it!

"The Lanistaish mafia." I answered, and paused for some extra dramatic effect.