Prologue: The Boy From Beyond

A/N: Heyo! Whats going on everyone? I'm happy to say that I found time to write this story. It's not as long as My Responsibility, so thank god, and hopefully I can keep it that way.

Anyways, this is a brand new story featuring Star Wars this time. I know, it's kind of weird, but hey! Who cares? I'm just here to make sure everyone enjoys reading my stories. 

Let me know what you guys think!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grandpa! Grandpa!" A young girl called out, running towards a group by a beautifully lit beach house. A group of people were laughing and talking at a near by bonfire, one of the men, an elder; turned to see his grand daughter running towards him.

"Ah! Little Tzuyu! Whats wrong?" The elderly man knelt down with a warm smile on his face. The little girl named Tzuyu held onto his hand and began pointing towards the direction she came from.

"I found someone sleeping on the beach over there!" She said, a blank look on her face. "He shouldn't be sleeping outside, it'll get too cold"

Tzuyu's grandfathers expression darkened, but quickly reverted back to a happy smile as to not worry his granddaughter. He turned his head to the men wearing suits, and gave them a quick flick of his head towards the direction.

The men didn't react and merely began lightly jogging to where Tzuyu described. The rest of the guests at the party either looked in interest or continued to mingle among the others. The elder however, got up from his knees, bowed to the guests, telling him he was taking his leave.

"Tzuyu, you stay right here okay?" The grandfather spoke, rubbing Tzuyu's head before heading off with the suited men.

The little puffed her cheeks to show her displeasure. She wanted to go back too, to see what happened. Not listening to her grandfathers wishes, she decided to go after them, waiting until they were a decent distance away.

Tzuyu looked around and saw the adults were talking amongst each other, something she always found boring. The adults were boring, and the kids were so uptight. She would go to her parents, but they would always have to entertain the guests. The boy by the beach was by far the most interesting thing tonight, so she wasn't going to miss a thing.

Tzuyu snuck away from the party, going back to the location where the boy was. It wasn't too far away, just a little bit from the beach house. She could already see some of them suited men gathered around with her grand father in the middle. 

Not wanting to get caught and get into trouble, the curious girl hid behind a boulder, peeking over it.

She could see her grandfather and two other men kneeling down, talking amongst each other. The boy was still currently on the ground, and in a few moments one of the suited men started doing CPR. Being a young girl, Tzuyu didn't know what was going on but watched on nonetheless.

When the boy suddenly jerked up, and coughed, Tzuyu almost jumped from the boulder. However, she held herself back as the fear of getting in trouble was greater than her curiosity. She kept watch as the boy slowly got up by rolling onto his stomache, his hands beside his chest to push himself off the sand. 

The boy looked completely startled when he saw he was surrounded by strangers. He jumped back, falling onto the sand, crawling backwards to get to a safe distance. From where Tzuyu was, she couldn't hear what was going on, but she would assume they were trying to calm him down. 

Since it was relatively dark, Tzuyu had to squint her eyes to get a more clarity. She could barely see the young boy reaching for something on his waist. When her grandfather got up, the boy got into a defensive position.