thirty-four

Four men sat in an office, going through the camera footage of The Valencia Academy.

All footages till the last period were okay and normal. But after the last period, Lucius found something. a redhead pulling his sister away with force into an abandoned hallway.

He zoomed in and switched the audio on, catching the others' attention.

He was proud of lettie for standing up for herself. The argument pissed him off a alot, especially when the girl said his baby sister deserved to get raped. That was until he heard a name he hadn't in thirteen years.

Mirabelle Johnson. She was told to stay away from his sister then what the fuck was she doing at the academy? Now Lucius felt something worse than rage. He felt murderous. He was livid.

His anger only rose when he saw her try to thrust a knife into his baby sister's back, only for her to turn around and stop it a centimeter away from her heart.

A fucking centimeter and she would've been stabbed in the heart. He knew he should've killed Mirabelle when she was a mere rat.

He only had one thing on his mind now. Mirabelle was a threat to his baby and she needed to be eliminated.

His calm but deadly eyes met Julian's, who in turn looked at storm.

"I'll take care of the whore." He exhaled deeply and left.

"Who's going to tell Lettie? We are not going to hide this from her." Lucius spoke, lost in thought.

"Dad should. I have a feeling he will be able to make her understand better." Julian advised.

Lucius only nodded and left the office. Going into Lettie's old room, he looked around. The glass crunched under his shoes as he made his way inside, examining the pictures that she hand left in there.

Technically, she had gone back to her old room since the room she was currently staying in, was hers when she was little and then they changed it so she could be closer to her brothers.

He sighed and walked into Lettie's current room. He hasn't been here since she moved into this room. The last time he saw this room was twelve years ago.

He looked around to see various pictures. She had a whole wall dedicated to family and another to friends. She only had two true friends now.

Half of the wall had pictures of her with Jamie and other half had zeus, then in the middle were photos of the three of them together.

Jamie: these people aren't really them, but the poses are the same.