Chapter - 8

Third Person’s POV

After returning home Adi and Arshi find all the members at the living room . They also sat there with them

Akash : Adi , Arshi I have a gift for you guys.

Adi : Gift?? For what?

Rakshita : Bhaiya it is your married gift from us as we don’t give you anything. Take it.

Rakshita gave a envelope to Arshi.

Sunita : what  is it  Rakshita?

Akash : Arshi why don’t you open the envelope and let everyone knows it and also tell us do you like it or not?

Arshi then opened the envelope. Seeing the thing inside the envelope she was surprised. Seeing that she was not saying anything Adi asked.

Adi : What is  it Arshi?

Arshi : It…. It is plane tickets for us to Andaman.

Adi : what?? Plane tickets for Andaman?

Akash : Yes you  are going to Andaman for your honeymoon and the flight is tomorrow afternoon so go to your room and pack you luggage.

Rakshita : I know you don’t have much time to pack your luggage so sorry for that . Arshi, bhaiya you like the gift right?

Arshi was going to say something but was Interrupted by her MIL.

Sunita : Why  do you guys want to send them on their  honeymoon . We all know this is not a real marriage I don’t think   there is any need for them to go on a honeymoon.

Arshi looked at Adi sadly. Adi understand Arshi's expression and he doesn’t like this look at all . He always likes Arshi’s smiling face . So he wanted to speak against his mother’s word but before he could speak anything his father said –

Randeep : This is a real marriage.

Everyone looked at him strangely. Realizing his mistake he said –

Randeep : I mean to say this is a real marriage for the wrold and specially for Mr. Ahuja. Only we know about the truth. So they should go on their honeymoon. Akash  you did a great job .

Akash : Thank you dad.

Randeep : Adi, Arshi you guys go and pack your luggage.

Adi : Yes dad

Arshi : Yes Uncle

They both said at the same time.

Randeep : Arshi you will also call me dad like Rakshita from now  on.

Mrs. Malhotra was not please with this statement of her husband.

Sunita : Why? Rakshita is your real daughter-in-law but Arshi is not ,after 3 years she will not be your daughter-in-law or if the project will end before 3 then they will get divorce before 3 years … so why does she need to call you dad?

Randeep : what is your problem Sunita? We all know about the contract I don’t think there is any need for you  repeatedly reminding this . I already told all of you that we have to pretend this as a real marriage so Mr. Ahuja don’t get suspicious .For this reason I told Arshi to call me dad. Do you understand?

Mrs Malhotra didn’t say anything, just stood there with her head down.

Randeep : Arshi  do YOU have any problem calling me dad?

Arshi : No unc…… I mean dad.

Randeep : Good. Now you both go to your room you don’t have much time for packing as  the flight is tomorrow.

Rakshita : Don’t worry dad I will  help them . I already bought some clothes for  them .

Akash : It is looks like you are going on the honeymoon. You look more excited than them. By the way it is not a bad idea to go on a honeymoon again if you want we can go.

Rakshita : shut up  ( she became shy to hear him say this in front of every one)

Randeep : hahaha..Akash If you want you can go  but first let the new couple go tomorrow then you will think about your second honeymoon.

Through Akash and Rakshita's conversation the atmosphere of the living room became light.

Every one seemed to be happy but Adi noticed that Arshi is not looking as happy as she should about this news. But why is she not happy?