Go To Bed (Varian x Reader)

🥳🥳🥳🥳Request🥳🥳🥳🥳

———————————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

It was almost midnight when I decided that it would probably be best if I got some sleep. I was just about to go to bed when I heard a few clattering noises out in the hall. 'I swear if someone else is trying to steal Rapunzel's crown I'm gonna kill them' I groan, seeing as the crown has been swiped at least once a day for the past week.

I poke my head out of my room and see that a few vases and other objects have been knocked or broken down the hall. I sigh and follow down the small path of destruction in search of the culprit. After about a minute I arrive at one of the kitchens and hear shuffling from within. I look around the dimly lit room until I spot a face I wasn't too surprised to see.

'Rudiger what are you doing here?' I ask the adorable little raccoon.

He just looks at me for a second before reaching to a shelf, grabbing the ingredients for hot coco and bolting out the door. I sigh and shake my head, walking out of the kitchen and towards Varian's room. Clearly he sent Rudiger to grab him a snack so he can continue working on some new invention. I arrive at his room and are met with the sight of Varian frantically taking notes and mixing chemicals, occasionally taking a sip of hot coco curtesy of Rudiger.

'What are you still doing up Vare?' I ask, leaning against the door frame.

'AHH!' He panics at the unexpected noise, almost spilling one of his beakers in the process. 'Oh hey (Y/N). Y'know just... stuff. The real question is what're YOU still doing up?'

'Well I was about to go to bed before I was awoken by Rudiger raiding the kitchen' I say, picking up said raccoon. 'Vare it's almost midnight and you've got to make repairs to a lot the hot water pipes tomorrow'

'I know I know but I had this idea (Y/N)! A way that I can make the repairs even easier! And I swear I'm so close I just need a few more hours to crack the formula'

'And by the time you finish that, if you even finish it tonight, you'll be so tired you won't have the energy to use it tomorrow'

'I'll be fiiiiiine. You know me (Y/N), I got this'

'Exactly Varian, I do know you. I know you well enough to know that you overworking yourself is never good. Do I need to remind of you of last time-'

'This time will be different! I swear!'

'Vare. Raps literally put in a law that you weren't allowed to work past 11. You're literally breaking Coronian law right now'

'THAT'S NEVER STOPPED ME BEFORE!' He declares, turning back to his work.

'Varian. Go. To. Bed'

'No'

'Please' I ask nicer, coming to stand next to him.

'(Y/N) no'

'I'll help you with the repairs tomorrow'

'You were gonna help me anyway'

'True. I'll buy you a lollipop from Monty' I offered.

'You're gonna have to go better than that' he smiles, still looking at his notes.

'Hmm, how about cuddles' I smile, wrapping my arms.

'Better but I still think alchemy takes first priority'

I let out a small laugh and bury my head in the crook of his neck.

'Then you leave me no choice. If you go to bed now, tomorrow you shall receive a kiss from your wonderful girlfriend'

'You know what? That sounds like a pretty good deal' he smiles, turning his head to give me a kiss on the forehead.

I unwrap my arms from him and start to head to my room.

'Well I'm going to bed now. Rudiger you keep an eye on Varian, if he doesn't stop working you come grab me' I tell the little raccoon who does a little salute in acknowledgment. 'Night you two'

'Night princess' Varian smiles at me as I leave the room.

———————————————————

SEASON 3 OF AMPHIBIA COMES OUT TODAY BESTIES AND I'M LOSING MY MIND OVER IT!

As usual I hope that you're all getting enough sleep, drinking enough water and most of all staying positive.

That's all from me so I'll cya later mates 😁