[ say yes ]

Jimin didn't eat as he sat on the backyard. But Now the bright sun replaced with bright Moon. After he had a little talk with King he just known one thing in his life, the King is pure soul and he Don't want broke that. With that thought he sighs and stoodup then freezes to see, Jungkook just stand beside the tree while leaning on it while crossed his arms to his chest. He wear black long sleeves and blue jeans that shows he didn'teven do his night routine but choose to meet Jimin.

Jimin bit his lower and about to leave "Just stop ignoring me" Jungkook coldly told to Jimin's back as he paused. He heard the shoes approaching him. "Just stop" this time his voice little close to him.

Jimin tightly closed his eyes and sighs then turned back to Jungkook. "What are you doing your Highness?"

"You clearly know why I'm here and cut the crap" Jungkook coldly said and looked away.

"Okie...fine" Jimin sighs and wiped his hair "Jungkook you already know everything and I'm not gonna advice you-"

"I think I like you"

"...."

"I like you Jimin" Jungkook said and stared at those widened browny eyes of Jimin. Jimin on the other hand got freeze of what he heard before.

"J-Jung-kook this is not right...t-this is not gonna happen" Jimin shaked his head while looked down and not to meet Jungkook's eyes.

"Why not? Is that I'm prince? Or is it for others?"

"You already know about everything... The king Don't approve to it"

"Forgot the King, Forgot the others... what about you? Don't you like me?" Jungkook took little closer step to Jimin. Jimin looked down as he doesn't say anything "I ask something Jimin, Answer me?"

"No" Jimin whispered and shaked his head "I'm not someone who deserve you" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist as Jimin immediately looked around "Say it now again"

"Jungkooo, leave it... what if someone-" Jimin wiggled his hand to leave Jungkook, "You like me don't you?" Jungkook whispered and Jimin stopped what he did "I saw it, I saw how you stared at me when I had date with girls. The hurt in your eyes..." He whisperly said while caressing Jimin's cheeks as Jimin's tears formed.

"No.." he whispered again but Jungkook hissed him "Don't lie to me...I know how you're feeling" He said while wipes the tears. "Admit it.. all I want you to say is 'yes'. Forgot about others... what if I born in some ordinary family would you really liked me back?" Jimin sobbed and leaned on Jungkook's shoulder and cried while Jungkook caressing Jimin's back.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"I was wondering where is Jimin?" Taehyung said while looked around as he walked around the gardening area that leads to backyard. On the way to backyard, he saw yoongi who exit the palace.

"Hey!" Yoongi called and Taehyung immediately flashed his smile "Helo"

"Did you see prince Jungkook?" Yoongi stopped infront of Taehyung as he stopped too.

"Nope, why?"

"It's just I need to talk to him" yoongi said and looked around "He is not in his room" he added.

"Did you see Jimin?"

"Nope" Yoongi shaked his head "I think they both in backyard"

"Okie then let's see" Taehyung said and they both walked beside eachother. Taehyung intentionally touched yoongi's hand while walking but when yoongi turned to Taehyung, as he act like nothing. But A creepy smile on them will never fade.

When both arrived on the backyard, Taehyung is the first person saw them. Jungkook and Jimin looks like Hugging eachother. Taehyung immediately paused and grabbed yoongi's hand and the both hidded behind the big trees which is little dark.

"What? What happened?"

"Shhhh" Taehyung hissed with his pointed finger on the lips then pointed to the place where Jungkook and Jimin, hugging eachother. Yoongi gasped "What the hell?" He whispered "Yeah" Taehyung whispered but he smiled at them.

"This is wrong" yoongi looked around as he shaked his head "This is not gonna happen...I need to stop them" He said while try to stoodup but Taehyung grabbed him "Stop No, they are having Moments..."

"Stop your match making things here...This is wrong. You never know the result of this Moments" yoongi said again trying to stoodup but got grabbed down by Taehyung.

"Whatever the result Maybe, let's see that on Morning" He whispered and grabbed Yoongi down again when he stoodup. "Whatever you say, I'm gonna call him, gonna scream" he said and Taehyung grabbed his mouth to shut him "Damn, stop it yoongi...ouch Don't bite it" Taehyung with drewel his hand when Yoongi bite his finger.

When Yoongi about to shout, Taehyung grabbed him forcefully and shut his mouth with his lips. That made yoongi to fall on him as Taehyung falled on the grass. Both falled on tha grass as Yoongi widened his eyes while Taehyung kissed him.

He slowly backed away as he blinked his eyelashes while yoongi still hovered him. "I'm sorry...that- is the only way to shut your mouth" Taehyung whispered while licked his lips.

Yoongi blinked and licked his lips "I'm gonna scream again" yoongi whispered again without taking any effort to scream. "No no" Taehyung panicked and kissed him again. Yoongi kissed him back while he caressed Taehyung waist as Taehyung snaked his hands on yoongi's neck.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Stop crying Jimin" Jungkook whispered while try to face Jimin but he keep looking down. Jungkook chuckled "Why are you even crying tho?"

"I don't know" Jimin shaked his head and poutly said. Jungkook chuckled and made him look at his face "Don't cry" He wipes his tears.

"You're never allowed to cry as Long as you have me" He wipes his face and Jimin sniffs cutely. "Look at you, You're turned pink, pink nose, pink cheeks" Jungkook pinched his cheeks that made him giggles litely.

"You didn't sleep are you?"

Jimin shaked his head "Come on..let's sleep. I'll drop you to your room" he said and intertwined his hands to Jimin. Jimin shyly smiled and looked around the palace awarenessly. "No one is here, come on" Jungkook asured and they both walked to enter the palace door.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung's shirt buttons is opened to reveal his milky white chest as Yoongi's hair messily standing in different direction while yoongi's thump ruining Taehyung's nipples that turned into pink while Taehyung's hands weare gripped around on yoongi's shoulder as the both hungryly eating eachothers face. The moans and kissing sound still echoed behind the plants.