The end of the war

The next day Azula was dressed by some servant girls. Her face was calm but serious. For a moment, she thought that she should have gone to prison with her twin brother: "Maybe Ty Lee wouldn't betray her if Goku was there". But then the small idea that Goku might have also betrayed her came to her mind, and she went angered. The servant girls did not know what was happening, they did not know if they may have done something wrong, so they called for her. Azula woke up from her thoughts and saw the face of the servants that looked worried. She looked at the mirror to see her dress, it was a light red dress, which was refined and looked perfect for elegant parties, but comfortable enough to fight with it. She drew a small smile and then thanked the servants.

The servants were already accustomed to the harsh attitude of the princess, but they still wanted to follow her. She has accomplished so many things at a young age, she had to go against many betrayals of her most dear people for her, and she is still doing the best for her country. Even when she was harsh, their families are living a good life thanks to her and her family, for that they will always follow her but, with this new attitude, they just reaffirm their loyalty.

Azula asked them to put her in the armor she always uses. To do that, 6 girls needed to lift the armor, as it was too heavy for them to lift alone, the armor only covered her shoulders, pectoral, and part of the abdomen. It was in a "V" form. It won't be that different from the normal armor, but this was modified with the specification that Azula asked so it will weigh 200 lbs. (90 kilos). It was incredible that Azula wore that armor almost every day and could walk and train with it like nothing. After that Azula thanked them again and left the room. The servants were sad that they couldn't be in the coronation process.

On her way out, Li and Lo appeared before her. "Good day, fire Lord Azula," said both of them at the same time. Azula answered and greet them, then she continued walking. After that, the old women said:

- We hear you asked the Imperial soldiers to leave

- Why did you take that decision?

Azula surprisingly turned to them, but she was not angry and just answered in a calm way.

- The Avatar and his followers are out there with Zuko. So, they already know about father's plan and will think that the Fire Nation will be unprotected. That is why I send them to different points, in case they show up. But if they are fools enough to fly here, Goku and I will take care of them.

After that Azula left the place as she continued her walking.

The crown ceremony was taking place at the Palace's main square. Only the sages and Goku were there, and from inside the Palace, some servants were watching. Azula was on her knees as the sages were making the royal process. Even when it was absurd that the coronation process is carried out with only one person other than the Sages and who will be crowned. Due to the current situation, it could not be helped. But for the people involved, it did not matter. The servants that were watching from the windows of the palace, were moved to tears when the sage finally put the crown in Azula's head (well hair, it is more like a hair ornament). Then suddenly from the skies, a roar was heard. The flying bison was landing, and over it was Zuko and the water tribe girl from Omashu.

Goku, for a moment, was happy as he tough that his brother was back and would join them again. But he was mistaken.

- Today, you won't become the Fire Lord. I am.

- You know, you arrived a little late for the ceremony.

- You are going down.

- Zuko! Just what are you doing?

Azula stopped Goku with her hand and then turned where Zuko was.