5.58 am

The yapping of the neighbour's dog shook me awake, and the morning sun streamed into my bedroom, making it difficult for me to open my eyes at first. I reach over and check my phone. 5.58 in the fucking morning. I swear this rat of a dog is lucky its owners are so damn nice. It was going off of its head though, something had to be setting it off. 

I hop out of bed and walk to my window that gave me a full view of the street. My bedroom had two windows, one that overlooked the street, my house and the park across the road, while the other window looked directly into my neighbours upstairs family gaming room where their 3 boys usually hung out. A few times a week the boys and I would catch each other's eye and they'd give me a wave or we would have a chat through our open windows. Now and then they would ask me if I wanted to play a PC game with them. They would turn the TV to where I could see it and pass me a controller through the window using methods of reaching each other that were nowhere near safe. But they were good kids.

When I crane my neck and look around, something catches my attention, causing my breath to fall short and the sleep to be knocked right out of me.

Over in the park across the street was a perfectly toned figure in tight black leggings and a white tank top, which her black bra could be seen through the material. Her dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail and pushed up out of her face. I was a little distance away but I would recognise that woman anywhere.

Miss Park was bending and stretching in the park across my street. It sounded like a dream come true and honestly, it damn well was. I watched like an idiot with my mouth hanging open, no doubt drool pooling at the corners, as she bent over and stretched her legs, her behind facing my bedroom window. She hopped from one leg to another, loosening the muscles in her legs. My god, she was unreal. After a few more minutes of stretching, she picked out a song on her phone, clipped it to her pants, shoved her earphones into her ears and took off running down the road.

I watched her until she was out of sight, stretching a little myself so I could watch her jog away for as long as possible. It was no surprise that she exercised, her body was too godly to be one that came naturally. How had I missed her running by my house every morning, surely that asshole of a dog had to have barked at the movement more than once. Or was this her first time coming down this way?

I inhale deeply, a little irritated that there was no way in hell I could fall back asleep, a little uncomfortable at the fact I was so worked up over watching that woman stretch, and quite satisfied with this morning's events.

——————

Fucking hell. Two days in a row this fucking dog has woken me up the exact same way at the exact same time. I grunt and roll over, the disappointment of being woken up from an interesting dream hitting me hard. It was only once I got over my initial wake-up-brain-numbness moment that the events from yesterday re-entered my brain.

I throw off the covers and jump out of bed, my feet hitting the floorboards and freezing almost instantly. But there was no time to put socks on, time was of the essence. When I reach my bedroom window, sure enough, there she was. Looking just as fine as she did yesterday, but today in her baggy grey sweatpants and cropped tee shirt, the creamy skin of her stomach was on display. I was too far away to see any details, but I could tell it was tight and toned. To be honest it was how I pictured it, not that I had been picturing it.

And her toned body was definitely not on my mind all day yesterday.

No way.

Today's routine was pretty much the exact same as yesterday. She stretched for 5-8 minutes before choosing a song on her phone and taking off jogging. And you bet your ass I watched her like an absolute creep for the entirety of it.