Chapter-2

Lee Joboah's Pov:-

Mrs. Lee's house.

Here I am sitting in my living room on my sofa and thinking about my moments with my daughter after talking with her on phone.

Even tho we both never spend time with each other much, but we are very closed more than a mother and daughter should be.

She(Aera) spend more time with her grandparents, because I am/was a doctor so I have to spend most of my time in hospital, at that time I think that she hates me because I never spent much of time with her, but I am/was wrong she always forced/persuade me to go and cure patients and she said if you will not treat them then who will be as you are the best doctor, and this is not about only one life because the patient's family's life and mental situation will be at sake/edge(*even in real life, if something happened to one of the family member, then the whole family members get disturb not only with financial issues but their whole routine get disrupt, and mostly they get mental pressure*) and I know you love me the most and I also love you more than myself...

And after hearing these I feel very lucky that I get an angel as my daughter.

But after the death of my parents, she did not return from US and said she have to complete her study so I also not force her because I understand she is more pressurised after her grandparents death and cut her tie with all and only start to complete her study and make progress in business to make us proud.

But I don't understand why she is not coming or also stopped me to meet her.

But atleast my other four daughters are with her and they love each other very much, and they take care for each other, and they are the one who are in touch with me but not in the same way like before....

That time I also started to go into depression but at that time I meet with my love of my life aka Mr. Kim Dongwook, I tell about my dating to my daughters, that time I was afraid about their reactions, because I started dating only after 2 months of my parents death. But their reactions give me shock, specially of Aera...

Aera said, she is very happy for me, she is feeling good for me because I over come my parents death and my mind will divert and she will always support me in my every decisions, and she also said that to never hear other's opinions and do what that makes me happy. And also warned me to be alert, so that no one can harm me or betray me or use me...

And my other four daughters also supported me, they didn't tell their opinions much as they think they are not my biological daughters so they don't have much right, but I always have to make them understand that they are like my own daughters just like Aera too....

And I am here in South Korea and leave them alone there because I know they 5 together can live and protect each other, even Jisoo is like a second mother to them who love them and take care of them and even become strict sometimes but get melted soon too, and My Jennie can protect her siblings and even control the chaos/mess which Aera can make/creates and also handle the chaos of Rose and Lisa's too and become a backbone of Jisoo to support her as Jisoo is most kind and emotional one, Rose and Lisa are like a kids and crackheads but when it comes for their sisters specially Aera they can do anything to make happy, to protecting, to helping etc and what I say about Aera, as she is youngest in them but she is never a step back in taking care of her unnies or to protect them, in short they all love each other very much and always stand with each other and love each other unconditionally....