29 : til the end of the fvcking world

twentynine :

_________

Third Person's

"Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on SkyPark Airlines Flight 1799. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 11:25 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Tokyo approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Tokyo is clear and cold, with 14 degrees celsius for this evening. If the weather cooperates we should get a great view of the night city lights as we descend. It is currently Spring time in Japan and the cherry blossoms are one of the best attractions in the world during the spring. We are thankful to everyone for flying with us. Have a great night. "

Haru opened up her eyes, gazing at the window next to her and seeing the plane finally taking off. They arrived in Japan fifteen minites ahead of time.

" I came back... "
She sighed at herself, trying to remember what was the reason she came back to Japan.

It was him.

Jay.

That moment before she boarded the plane, she saw tje glimpse of him. He was crying. He's soaking wet yet he never cared at all. He must have been freezing to death.

She was worried but she doesn' want to look back anymore. Her being nothing but his side chic, it must have been the reason why he can't let go of her. And she wants to break free for once. Even if it'll hurt her.

She wiped the tears forming on her eyes as she began to cry. The grown old woman next to her look at her in pity, reaching out to her with a small handkerchief on her hands.

"Take it."
The old woman said, smiling at her. Haru looked at her first before taking the handkerchief.

"You must have been through a lot."
The old woman sighed, smiling ever so lightly. Haru didn't said anything. She was right.

"Family? School?" The old woman looked at her, seeing her blank reaction after those words, "It must have been love..." she repeated making her look at the old woman again.

"Is it hard?"
The old woman began to ask. Haru slightly nodded her head.

"It is.. very hard."
She whispered.

"Why?"
The old woman wanted to listen on her story. Haru took a small pause for awhile before continuing. The old woman was harmless and it doesn't look like she know her either.

She won't judge her.

"Because I was not chosen..."
She answered. The woman pursed her lips and patted her back.

"You love him so much?"

"I do."

"Did you asked him if he loves you back?"
Haru took a pause once again. The old lady smiled.

"It's non-sense to ask..."
Haru told her. The old woman lightly chuckled, shaking his head.

"Indeed... His actions speak louder than his words..." The old woman agreed, sighing. She took out her small wallet and opened it.

"But that doesn't mean it is not worth trying to ask."
She told her, giving her a small picture of a couple.

They look so happy together, standing under a very beautiful cherry blossom tree. Their pure smiles sends her warmth.