bio and prologue version 2:i became a god?

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

Bio:
Name in first life:lorenzo
Name during 2nd life:Takeo
3rd life name: Ares
looks while being a god and during his time in chaldea:

Bio:Name in first life:lorenzoName during 2nd life:Takeo3rd life name: Areslooks while being a god and during his time in chaldea:

Likes:(you'll find out)

Dislikes:(wouldn't you like to know weather boy)

(Prologue starts now)

Lorenzo pov:

Well i died again, oh hello there readers if your wondering what i meant by again. In my first life I was just a regular teen until I died due to an accident.

In this life I was brought into three different world in these worlds everything and every one wants to kill you or betray you the 1st world's I was reincarnated into was sekiro then I transported my self into the dark souls 3 world and after that I was transported into the elden ring world.

I helped wolf along his journey breaking off from time to time helping innocent people making sure the world was at peace and I died...or so I though.

I found myself in the dark souls 3 timeline after that I explored and got all the endings but after I completer all the different paths I used the painting made by the painting woman and found myself in the elden ring timeline then i repeated the cycle of dying, coming back....watching people I called Allies die to someone's hand or my own.

But I found out a way to break out of this painful cycle...i had gotten a new ending by uniting the the three and two fingers together...and became a true elden lord..i died due to old age...now I can finally..rest...

...WHY THE FUCK AM I BACK IN THE FUCKING VOID!?

????:"welcome back young mortal"

No, no NO NO NO

(^Mc reaction)
WHY ME AGAIN NO I DON'T WANT TO PLEASE.

????:"SHUT UP BRAT!?" I shut up.

"Nice to see you to balance....." I looked at the floating ball of light and darkness as it was infront of me.

Balance:"yes, yes whatever, anyways you get a third shot at life and if your wondering how remember how many innocents you saved in the second one."

".....i hate myself..."

Balance:"ahaha, also this is your last chance because after this life you aren't going to meet me and if you're wondering why you're going to be reincarnated as a god."

"Eh? Did you just say god." If a ball of light and darkness could be smug, this one would be smiling smugly.

Balance:"you'll be reincarnated as ares the god of war when he was younger and before metis had a child. so you won't have to act as him and you can choose how you want to act."

"....is there another choice."

Balance:"nope, now good luck brat also your wishes will be transferred to your new body, also you will be athenas older brother and hephaestus younger."

A bright light would feel the area, as i prepared for my reincarnation. Once the light disappeared, i was laying on a bed, as i looked around and got up.

3rd pov:

Ares could be seen putting on the last bit of his clothing, as he got ready for the day. As he remembered most of the stuff that had happened.

Ares:'well this is bloody fantastic, anyways at least i still got my two wishes from that god, if i remember one was to be just as good at cooking like shirou emiya, and the other was well I can feel most of my old powers from those worlds and i can summon the weapons i once wielded....the strength from this body but won't be enough if i don't start training it. so i should start training.' Ares got out of his room and walked towards the training ground.

After finishing up, saitamas exercise routine, he could be seen swinging a broadsword at a wooden dummy after doing that. He sat down under a tree. he was able to find out that he had been born before hephaestus was thrown off olympus by there mother, hephaestus got back at her by chaining her to the throne he gifted her but he was tricked into releasing her. Aphrodite was here and was married to hephaestus while ares hasn't met her yet but he knew about greek mythology and he wasn't going to betray his brother.

Ares got up and walked back into his home and went to the kitchen as he made lunch for himself and some to give to hephaestus after finishing up eating the plate he made for himself he left his domain and teleported to hephaestus's domain. He walked around until he found his younger brother working on something, if he remembered Ares hadn't started to bully him but the other gods and goddesses did.

Hephaestus:"who goes there?"

Ares:"hello brother."

Hephaestus:"Ah, it's just you Ares what did you need a weapon fixed or have you come to laugh at me like the others."

Ares:"nope, i just came to give you some lunch." Hephaestus looked confused in reality he expected Ares to be a bully and an asshole but he looked at the plate and realized it was lunch time.

Hephaestus took the plate from ares hand and started eating the food after taking the first bite it tasted just as good as hestia's cooking. After a while he finished and handed it back to ares who took it and made it disappear.

Ares:"brother may i ask how many?"

Hephaestus:"how many what?"

Ares:"how many gods have been bullying you?" Hephaestus grew silent he thought ares wouldn't care but he realized his older brother had changed.

Hephaestus:"heh i don't even know i lost count also brother what's the change of heart."

Ares:"sometimes people change, i changed cause i realized how cruel are parents are but i wish to protect my siblings no matter what even if there is something wrong with them." Hephaestus nodded.

Ares:"may i ask brother it's only been 4 months since you've been married to aphrodite how is the marriage."

Hephaestus:"ah, i try to show her how much i love her by giving her gifts but she just ignores it and sleeps with other men, tell me brother am i doing something wrong."

Ares:"you're not, in reality she is the one who is doing wrong, brother are you sure that you truly love her?" Hephaestus nodded "hm i can't really help it's your choice if you want to divorce her or not." As the two continued their conversation, the sky shook with thunder indicating zeus is going to start a meeting. As the two brothers appeared in the meeting room startling hestia and demeter who were talking. Hephaestus sat down on his throne while ares bowed to his aunts in respect then sat down on his throne waiting for the meeting to start.

Ares:'i wonder what should i do if aphrodite tries to approach me, i won't bitch slap her. I won't do it because hephaestus still loves her but when he divorces her and she trys to flirt with me, I'm gonna show her that these hands are rated E for everyone and bitch slap her out of my way.' Ares slowly got more bored so he started to read a book waiting for his other relatives.

Prologue part 2:this hoe won't leave me alone.