ii. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

( velma & max )

( velma & max )

the next day velma sat in her science classroom, vivian wood by her side.

vivian and velma had been best friends since the age of 6, they met at a super market one afternoon. they were both trying to grab a bag of m&ms, after that day the two girls made a pact for on every friday they will meet up and eat m&ms, that's how viv joined the party. but lately she had been down, been snapping at everyone. but it's probably just hormones.

"meet the human brain. i know, i know it doesn't look like much. a little gross even, right? but consider this. there are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution, all working as one. no, no, I did not misspeak. i did not stutter. a hundred billion-" the sound of the classroom door opening interrupted the mr clarke, and made all the students heads snap over to the door. walking through the door the principal and a girl with ginge hair, both looking some what annoyed.

"ah! this must be our new student." mr clarke grinned at the new student, before turning back to the other students.

stopping velmas stare at the pretty new girl was a tap on her shoulder, turning around she saw heather greene, the two had known each other since 2nd grade, they were best friends actually. well that was until 6th grade. heather had just suddenly stopped talking to velma, but just recently they started talking again.

heather sent her a small wave before talking, "i was uh, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out this afternoon? like at the park? we could maybe slushys-" "sure, i guess." hearing that heather gives her a toothy grin. "but i'll have to ask my parents." velma gives heather a forced smile before turning back.

just as she turned velma heard the name 'max' at that she saw the so called 'max' look at her, the two girls held eye contact for a few seconds. velma felt her cheeks flush a rosy colour just as 'max' looked away and started walking towards the seat in-front of her. looking away from her and towards her friends and brother, she saw them all staring at the mysterious new girl.

 looking away from her and towards her friends and brother, she saw them all staring at the mysterious new girl

( it's 12am and i'm to lazy to edit this part sooo yeah😇🤞)

that lunch time velma and the party stood watching the ginger girl, all interested in if she was 'MADMAX'.

"there is no way that's mad max." mike groaned not caring for what they were doing, will nodded is head agreeing. "yeah! girls don't play video games."

at that statement velma shifted over at the shorter boy, "is that so?" wills eyes widened, regretting what he said as he stuttered. "well most girls, like uh- heather! she doesn't right? oh wait she does uh.." snickering at the boys antics velma spoke again, "i was just kidding, but be careful what you say. say that to the wrong person you'll end up with a bloody nose."

ignoring the best friends conversation, mike continued what he was saying, "and even if they did, you can't get 750,00 points on digdug." rolling her eyes at that statement, velma mutters "rude bitch" to which mike scoffs.

getting sick of the arguments, viv decides to finally speak up,"this is so stupid." everyone turned to look at her. all in different ways saying it isn't, "yes it is! what's the point of just standing here and watching her?" to that no one can answer so viv speaked again. "see! c'mon velma, let's go ask her."

"wait what?"

"vivian come back!"

as viv starts walking away, her hand latched to velmas arm. she started getting doubts, but she just pushes away those thoughts.

when finally at the girl, viv taped on her shoulder. as velma was still in a shocked phase. "hello new girl." as she puts out her hand for max to shake, the girl looks at vivian weirdly but shakes her hand. "i'm vivian wood, and your max right?" max nods her head, confirming vivs statement.

"i'm velma." vivian and max turn towards the brown haired girl standing next behide viv, her arm still being held. "velma leigh!" max smiles at her for a second, before her poker face comes back. "well vivian and velma, why are you speaking to me?" again viv smirks.

"we just wanted to ask to a question," velma looks at the slightly shorter girl, well that was straight forward. "do you by any chance go by the name mad max?" maxs eyebrows furrow that the question. "what is it to you?" viv gives her a look, a look that said 'just tell me if i'm right'. "yes i go by that. again, why are you asking?"

"no reason." at that vivian started dragging velma back to the party, leaving a confused max standing there.

( lexi speaks .
this is really shit just idc🤪 for anyone who doesn't know, heather is played by shay rudolph😁🤞

this is #short cause lexi is lazy😇