I'm bored

ROSIE POV

Received - 8.34 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

I'm bored 

Sent - 8.34 pm
I left the hospital only 40 minutes
ago, how are you already bored? 

Received - 8.35 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

It's so quiet here and the TV has
only bad channels. Entertain me
please.

Sent - 8.36 pm
Entertain you how?

Received - 8.36 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

Well, what are you doing?

Sent - 8.37 pm
I'm in the bathroom, just took
my makeup off and about to
hop in the shower

Received - 8.37 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

Send me a photo

Sent - 8.38 pm
No

Received - 8.38 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

Whattttt whyyyyyy?????

Sent - 8.39 pm
You, miss, are not supposed to
be doing any exercise or any
strenuous physical activity of
any kind. Me sending you a photo
of me soaking wet and soaped up
while you're not able to move a lot
is not a very good idea, now is it?

Received - 8.40 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

You know, I actually think it's
a great idea.

Sent - 8.40 pm
No Lisa

Received - 8.41 pm
From: Lisa 🌻

Fine. But please FaceTime me
after your shower.

I rolled my eyes and switched off my phone, looking around the cupboards in Lisa's house to try and find a clean bath towel. I wandered around the top floor completely naked, and while it was a little weird, I didn't feel uncomfortable.

Tonight was the first night that I was going to be staying by myself since Lisa had been in hospital. I had stayed with Jennie and Jisoo previously, but this time I just needed to unwind and I think Lisa did too. She needed a little more space in her bed, rather than have me hanging off of her every night. With her healing going as well as it was, she needed more space to be able to move.

She reassured me over and over again that she would be fine on her own, and she would call me if she needed me. There wasn't going to be a repeat of last time's breakdown because she missed me and was scared to be by herself the last night I spent away from the hospital. I made her promise that no matter what time it was if she got upset she should call me and I would come. I didn't care.

So, I took my time in finding a clean towel and stood under the scalding hot water for longer than necessary. The hospital shower was okay, the water temperature was nice but the pressure was ass. Usually, I would help Lisa with her bandages and get her washed, dried and dressed. Then, I would park her wheelchair in the corner of the bathroom, facing the shower so she could chat with me, and then I'd have a wash. It's funny how casual the whole thing was in a way, I would stand there, butt naked, washing my body with a washcloth, the shower curtain wide open while Lisa sat there and watched, chatting.