Truth out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOCTOR- She's fine, but...

A/N POV-

JIN- What but doc?

DOCTOR- Who's the family? - the doctor asked. 

JIN- We all are her brothers. 

DOCTOR- Fine. There are a few things that you guys need to know. Please follow me. 

They followed him into his cabin and took seats. 

NAMJOON- Please tell us doc.

DOCTOR-The girl, Ms. Y/N might be suffering from depression and anxiety. -he said, sighing in the end.

Silence followed this statement. Their breaths hitched and it felt like they won't be able to breathe.

DOCTOR- Her nervous system seems to be suffering too. Has she been feeling pain in simple cuts or scratches? -He asked looking around. 

JIN- No she doesn't. There's this time when she got cut and bruised her hand but she didn't feel any pain. 

DOCTOR- This shows that this is the starting of a medical condition called CIPA. It's congenital insensitivity to pain. In such a syndrome, the person doesn't feel any kind of physical pain. Her body shows a few signs of the syndrome, but it hasn't worsened. We've got ways to treat it but you need to take care and keep a regular check relating to physical harm. 

DOCTOR- And regarding the depression, her case is severe. She's strong, but you need to look out for self-harm. Her anxiety levels are high too, so anything that can remind her of any sort of past trauma will lead her to lose control over he emotions, and for a certain period of time, she'll be a danger to herself as well as to people around her. I suggest you look out for her, it would be better if someone stays with her at all times, even while she sleeps. And it would be better if she stays away from everything that can remind her of her trauma, negative words and unhealthy situations are best to be avoided. I think it would be better if you discuss it within yourselves, I'll take my leave and begin the tests. Her condition, for now, is fine, however, if more blood was lost, she could've gone into a coma. We'll wait for her to wake up which can be anytime after 1 hour. 

With that, the doctor stood up and went out. The boys released the breath that they seemed to be holding in for the past few minutes. This time everyone was shaken except for Soobin.

SOOBIN- I knew it! Only if I could make it out a bit before. -He said gripping his hair harshly. 

SOOBIN- You all wanted to know right? Her past leads to her condition in the present.  You wanted to know right? Let me tell you then!

As he reminisced about his talk with Y/N, and the truth, everything she told him, how she was and how she is, they felt like being emotionally shattered. The otherwise cold and quiet girl hid so much pain inside her. All those smiles, all those moments, were all fake. She was hiding. Hiding, her broken self, from everyone, and what did they even do? Hurt her more? How could they think it'd be so easy to get forgiveness? Fuck forgiving, if either of them would have been in her place, they would have lost hope over everyone and everything long ago, and yet she kept going on. She wasn't what she showed, but completely different. All she wanted was love and someone to treat her just like a simple teenage girl should be treated. Someone who'd heal her, help her in getting her broken inner child back to life.