Chapter 12

Not long after Yu Baoyuan sat in his original seat, Gu Feng also came down wearing a new clean white shirt, and sat calmly beside Yu Baoyuan as if nothing had happened.

As soon as Chen Lining turned his head, he saw Gu Feng's left face blushing, "Gu Feng, what's wrong with your face?"

Yu Baoyuan grumbled his eyes and laughed at the stage when it came to the donation session. The poor elderly and children in mountainous areas are making their own contributions, and their faces are blushing with excitement!"

Gu Feng glared at him warningly.

Chen Lining looked suspiciously around Gu Feng and Yu Baoyuan, without saying anything, turning his head and looking at the stage.

Once the donation link is over, there is an intermission. The old foxes and little foxes in the mall got up one after another, with a bit of shrewd calculations, began to talk to someone.

Chen Lining whispered in Gu Feng's ear and left the field first.

After he left, Gu Feng saw Yu Baoyuan's eyes slightly curious, and coldly explained: "He wants to join the Gu family as a special assistant. He must go to Germany for half a month before taking the post."

Yu Baoyuan sighed.

Gu Feng continued: "When he comes back, I will follow you first, and you will help him get acquainted with the company's situation."

Yu Baoyuan stared at the man.

Let him bring Chen Lining? Did you make a mistake?

Chen Lining was so restless secretly, he really got together with him, and the sword and the arrow were in the dark, enough to tear out an entire "Zhen Huan Biography"!

Gu Feng saw Yu Baoyuan's apparent shock and anger. For some reason, his mood became a little smoother, "I have decided, so you can do it for yourself. Chen Lining is weak, you should be more tolerant of everything, if you let him suffer any wrongdoing ......"

"Then you will fire me?"

Gu Feng's smile instantly froze on his face. After holding back for a long time, he bitterly spit out a few words from his teeth, "You want to be beautiful!"

As soon as the voice was finalized, several partners of the Gu Group passed by with wine glasses. The few people were genuinely affectionate and started a conversation with shrewd eyes.

Yu Baoyuan escaped from the conversation and looked around the venue for a week.

Those famous bigwigs all went to surround Gu Feng, and he just happened to hide aside and enjoy himself freely.

A waiter walked up to him, "Sir, would you like a glass of champagne?"

Yu Baoyuan nodded and reached out and picked up a glass from his tray. I just put it to my lips and suddenly realized that I was pregnant. He pursed his mouth, put the champagne back in sullenly, "No need."

You can't drink during pregnancy, not to mention his poor drinking volume, it's better not to drink.

Although the waiter was a little confused, he didn't say much, and nodded before leaving.

"Is there hot water?" Yu Baoyuan stopped him.

The waiter nodded, "Wait a minute."

Yu Baoyuan waited on the spot for a long time, until his brows wrinkled, only to see the waiter, who looked a little strange, walked up to him, "Sir, Your hot water."

Yu Baoyuan didn't doubt that he was there, and raised his glass, raising his head to take a sip.

Unexpectedly, the entrance of this water-like liquid was like a blazing flame, which made him blush all of a sudden.

"Cough cough..."

Gu Feng turned his head, only to see Yu Baoyuan choking his neck red, and a tear came from the choking in his eye sockets. He frowned and walked up to support him, "What's wrong?"

Yu Baoyuan suppressed the nausea in his stomach and turned his head to see that the waiter had already slipped away. Mr. Gao, standing in the crowd not far away, smiled triumphantly in those small mung bean eyes.

These boring people again!

Yu Bao was so angry that he clenched his fists.

Since he and Gu Feng lived together, these people knew that Gu Feng didn't like him, they had a sense of justice and superiority for the heavens, and they played tricks on him from time to time.

I used to buy the cleaning staff, and when he got off work, he stained all the documents that he had arranged, or he was splashed with red wine in public at the reception. This time he was replaced by using strong alcohol to tease him.

He endured the discomfort of burning fire in his throat and pressed his stomach.

He was still pregnant...

They actually lied to him to drink strong alcohol...

Gu Feng grabbed the glass from Yu Baoyuan's trembling hand and took a sip.

Smino Vodka, a high-purity spirit.

He squinted his eyes and glanced coldly at Mr. Gao over there.

Mr. Gao and the others seemed to have not expected that Gu Feng's face would be so ugly. They were all startled, drowning in the crowd in a dingy manner, silently, trying to confuse the past.

Gu Feng took Yu Baoyuan and sat down and fed him some hot water. Although the hot water dilutes the strong smell of alcohol in my mouth, the burning sensation like a fire still surging in my stomach.

Gu Feng patted him on the back, "Are you okay?"

Yu Baoyuan shook his head, but felt a little dizzy. He had a bad drinking capacity, and the strong alcohol he drank was too high and his stamina was too great. After ten minutes, he was already slightly better.

"Can you hold it?" Gu Feng asked, frowning.

Yu Baoyuan didn't answer his words, but his face gradually started to burn red.

Looking at him like this, Gu Feng suddenly thought of what happened the last time Yu Baoyuan was drunk.

At the previous dinner, Yu Baoyuan drank inadvertently and was completely drunk. Not to mention when I was drunk, I had to go on stage to grab the host's microphone like a mad dog. No one pulled it. Drunken eyes scratched and sang a piece of Peking Opera "Drunken Concubine", which shocked everyone for a while and became famous in the business circle.

The wine is so poor, it is also rare in the world.

Gu Feng was afraid that he would do something earth-shattering again, and sighed, "Forget it, I'll take you back first."

" Go back to your mother," Yu Baoyuan glared at him slightly drunk, " I am today. It hasn't shined yet..."

Gu Feng snorted coldly, "Should shine? Come on, it's not shameful." He

said, he forcibly pulled Yu Baoyuan up and nodded towards the bosses, "I'll take the rest. The assistant is a step ahead and is missing."

The veterans also know about Yu Baoyuan's glorious deeds. At this moment, watching Gu Feng half-carrying Yu Baoyuan like a corpse in Xiangxi, he nodded in understanding.

Yu Baoyuan slowly lost his mind in the alcohol, and only felt that he was held in a fiery embrace in a daze. He frowned and beat the man's chest with his fist, "Fuck, where are you going to sell me this dog basket..."

??????????????