Chapter Eight Four

WOOO!

PROMPT:

Can you do one where's Narry one please? Where's Niall taking blame from boys like Zayn break Harry's vase then Harry spanks Niall. Next day, Liam steal something and hidden them on Niall's room then Harry spanks Niall. Next day, Louis feeling tired rude on Niall and said something hurt, and when Harry comes Louis lied so Harry spanks Niall again? And Niall enough and won't meet to one of them until Simon/Paul comes and they confessed about what they did so Simon/Paul gave them spanking? Fluffy ending please?

LOUIS AND HARRY ARE STILL THE OLDEST!

BUT THEY WILL GET SPANKED IN THIS!

I didnt know if you wanted Narry as a couple or not, so I didnt do it..

-------

*Zayns Pov*

"Niall give me back my phone!" I screamed, watching as the blonde skidded round the corner.

"You got to catch me first!" He laughed, 

I ran after following him into the living room,

He stopped to catch his breath, so I took my chance to get my phone back.

I ran forward ready to "Tackle" Niall when he dodged out of the way and I went flying into the table.

The table swayed and we both watched as the vase, that Harry's mother gave him fell to the floor and shattered into millions of tiny pieces.

"Shit" I mumbled, as my eyes went wide, I turned to Niall panicking, "Ni! I cant get spanked again, Louis said if I do, I got to go and stay with Simon for a few days, and I dont want that"

(AN I KNOW! HERE COMES THE COMMENTS ABOUT COPY RIGHTING, BUT YES THIS LINE OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT IS FROM THEDARKROSE STORY! NO I HAVENT ASKED THEM IF I CAN USE IT, BUT I HOPE THEY DONT MIND AND IF YOU DO ILL DELETE IT!)

"Whats this?" Louis' voice filled out,

"MY VASE!" Harry shrieked,

"Who did this?" Harry turned around, fuming.

Niall looked at me and nodded, "It was me"

I looked down ashamed, I cant do this, I cant let my leprichan go through this.. I should just tell them the truth.. 

But then you got to stay with Simon for a week, if you admit the truth..

The little annoying voice in my head said...

So I stayed quiet.

*NIALL POV*

Shit!

Harry looks pissed.

"Over" He simply said, pointing to the sofa, "Louis, Zayn you can leave"

I heard the door close, so I expect they left,

"Why'd you do it?" Harry asked,

I shrugged my shoulders, I cant just say 'Oh yeah, I did it for Zayn so he doesnt have to go to Simons'

That would both get us spanked, and most likely both of us to Simons too.

"Its only 30-" I signed, that isnt to bad, "-With the spoon"

Oh hell no!

"Please, not that" I begged.

"Sorry bud" He said, "Im starting now"

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack