Chapter 2: Principal Yaga

After Yuji bid farewell to his senpais at the hospital, you and Gojo met up with Yuji at the crematory center. You were sitting on the bench between Gojo and Yuji. "Who passed away?" You asked as you looked at the smoke flowing out of the chimney.

"My grandpa. Although he was like a father to me."

"I see. I'm sorry to bother you at a time like this." You were slightly surprised by Gojo's sincerity as you thought he would tease him.

You then talked to him, "Your grandfather took care of you?" Yuji nodded as he turned to you. "I was raised by my grandmother too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. But she passed away a while ago."

"Oh." Yuji hummed as he looked down.

"So have you decided on what you want to do?"

"Are casualties from curses like these pretty common?" Yuji asked both of you.

"This one was a rather exceptional case, but in terms of damage, it happens all the time. It's a good night when someone dies a normal death after running into a curse. Finding a body all torn apart is one of the better outcomes." Yuji's eyes widened slightly with terrified before he turned away. "If you plan to hunt down Sukuna, you're going to witness some gruesome stuff. We can't guarantee you won't end up that way yourself."

"So be prepared." You said. Yuji looked down before he remembered Megumi and his senpais had all gotten hurt because of the curse.

.

.

.

You and Gojo stood with your backs leaned to the wall while watching Yuji collect his grandpa's ashes. "If all the parts of Sukuna were gone, would there be fewer people who get harmed by curses?"

"Of course."

"Certainly." You replied.

Yuji closed the lid before he turned to you guys. "Do you still have that finger?" You picked the finger up from your pants pocket and gave it to Gojo, Gojo then passed it to Yuji. "Looking at it again, it's pretty disgusting."

"Then you shouldn't eat it in the first place." You mumbled before you and Gojo moved away from Yuji. Gojo's left arm draped over your shoulders as he leaned his head to the right side of your head.

Yuji stared at it for a while before he gulped it. "Well, that's number two. One-tenth of the whole. Can he take it?"

You watched the tattoo come back to Yuji before he opened his eyes and gripped his shirt. Your hand lifted covered with red vapor as you were preparing your energy if Sukuna could take over Yuji's body. Yuji went to the wall as he panted heavily, he then went back to normal again and grabbed his neck. "Gross! So gross it's funny."

Your eyes widened slightly when Gojo grinned at the result. "That settles it." Gojo touched your hand and lowered it down.

"It's not just a physical tolerance. He can control Sukuna without a problem." You said with your head turned to him.

"We haven't seen talent like this in a thousand years." Gojo said as he leaned to your ear, you grew irritated as you pushed his head off and said to him.

"Not that long, you idiot."

"Something wrong?" Yuji asked.

"Oh, it's nothing. We just had a discussion. I take it this means you've steeled your resolve?"