Stage Accident

Jungkook smiled as he stood on the platform that'll lift them up to the stage

Jungkook smiled as he stood on the platform that'll lift them up to the stage. He gave thumbs up to his members before he's lifted up. After he's lifted up, he saw his members also lifted up. He gave a smile, walking to the main stage and waving at armys.

"You guys missed us?" Hobi says, laughing as armys screamed, cheering. They all looked at each other before going to position for the performance.

They performed 2 songs, taking a break and played some games. Jungkook decided to interact with armys. He walked to where he can touch armys hands, shaking and taking their phones to film himself. Armys just continued to cheer, some were so happy to see him up close. The members did the same, so they're not focused on each other.

Suddenly, someone's mic falling is heard and a groan is heard too. The other members looked at each other and their hands, they still have their mics.
"Jungkook!" The other five heard, looking back to see Taehyung running to the maknae. They also ran to the maknae, helping him up as he held onto his head. He had a small cut that bled, but not that much.

"What happened?" Jimin asks, mic turned off. The crowd went quiet, and their conversation is heard.
"I don't know, I was interacting and then something hit me" Jungkook says, his eye is probably hurt too, as he's having a hard time opening it.
"This?" Namjoon asks as he held an unopened bottle of water.

Jungkook nodded, sighing. Jungkook is then taken away and the six are forced to continue, as Jungkook told them that he'll be able to come back, and if he doesn't, they should continue.

The concert finished, they walked to the backstage and sees Jungkook, crying as a medic held ice pack on his eye.
"What happened, Kookie?" Hoseok asks, crouching down in front of the crying maknae. The medic took the ice pack for a few seconds, making them wince as they saw Jungkook's swollen and red eye.
"It'll be good, Jungkook ah... You just need to put ice pack on it tonight, okay?" The medic says and Jungkook nodded. Jin showed the video of when Jungkook was hit by a water bottle.

"Oh goodness"

"Next time, fans should be warned to not throw things on the stage to not cause accidents"

"Yeah"