Chapter 2

"Relax Dear! Have some water."
Supriya says, as she hands over a glass of water. They are at a cafe after leaving the shop.
"No. I don't need anything. I just want to kill him. How dare he! How dare he speak to Shehnaaz Suri like this!"
"Sana, I get it. Listen, don't get upset like this. Think in this way, he is not worthy of your thinking. Chod na usse, let's plan something nice. "

Just the two of her friends come up.
"What happened? Why is Sana so angry?"
Before anyone could answer, Sana's phone rings.
"Yes, Anita."
"..."
A smile appears on Sana's face, "Great news.. Thanks. Okay.. bye."

"What happened?", one of them asks, "Abhi gussa thi and suddenly you look happy. Who had called?"
"I got the land. I got it. Now I get my office built. It will be amazing, just amazing. "
Everyone try to smile, try to look cheerful and say in union, "Congratulations Sana!"
Sana picks up her glass and smiles, "When Shehnaaz Suri wants something, she gets it. Rajvir's assistant had called and confirmed it."
"Won't you celebrate this with us."
"Of course! Let's go out to shopping then movies and finallydinner. My treat!"
All the girls cheer in union.

Sidharth stops his bike in front of an office. Parking it he gets off and enters with his guitar case. He goes to a cabin at the end and gets inside without knocking.

It is a good size cabin with a desk, a few chairs, open shelves with files and books and a few photos of different Hindu Gods and Goddess on one side of the wall.

A guy of Sidharth's age sits behind the desk in front of an open laptop. He is fair, thin and has a geeky look with curly hair, button shaped nose and tiny eyes covered behind thick spectacles. He wears a simple half sleeve shirt and a red tie.
There are two more guys in the room, sitting on the sofa at the side. Both are of his age. One is tall, broad shoulders, thick biceps, a little dusky with a full beard, and a thick mesh of hair. He wears a black shirt and ripped jeans.
The other guy is the groomed version of the geeky guy. He is taller and healthier, wears a simple cream coloured shirt and rimless glasses.

Sidharth smiles, "Hi boys!"
"Agaya? Itna late. We were about to leave.", the geeky guy answers.
The other guy says,"Of course, mummy ka phone jo agaya hai, woh bhi do baar. I just don't believe you both are brothers. Kya bey, Rohan, is he really your own brother?"
Rohan starts to laugh, "Ryan, honestly I question it myself if this Rohit is really my twin brother."
Rohit makes a face, "Very funny. Sid baith na. In logo ka chod.."

Sidharth smiles, puts his guitar on the table and flops on the chair.
"Guys, I never get bored watching you all. Sab tiredness chali jati hai."
Ryan says, "I really don't get it yaar, why do you work so much?"
"Tere jaisi apan ka baap nahi hai, jo apan ko bitha ke khilayega. I have a huge debt and a family to take care of."
"I had asked you to join my father. But you and your self-esteem. It stopped you na."
"Yes. I only have that and you don't. That's why you still do nothing but waste money."

Ryan gets up from his seat, "Sid just shut up. What did you get with this self-esteem? No degree, two jobs..still you have to drive taxi."
Sidharth leaves his chair and comes face to face to Ryan,"I am not ashamed of it. Are you ashamed of me as your friend? Bol na.."
"Chup kar!"
"Nahi karunga.."

Rohan steps in, pushes them apart, "Stop it you guys.. Ryan tujhe pata hai, Sid kaisa hai. And Sid yaar, why are you getting hyper here? You know Ryan, he worries for you."
Rohit pulls Sid back to his chair and says, "Sid, leave na yaar. Tu kuch lega?"
"Taxi ki jabi. That's all."

Rohan takes Ryan back to the sofa and sits down.
He smiles, "That you will but first tell me, who was that girl whom you had an argument today at the showroom? Sunna hai she was hot."
Sidharth turns to face him, "Did Bunty tell you? Of course whoelse."
Rohan nods his head and Ryan, who was sulking till now, shifts in his seat.