Chapter 47

AUTHOR'S POV

"Come on, will you concentrate on the movie?" Taehyung hissed as Kaylie was staring at him.

"But I have a better view here." she chuckled.

"Oh come on.", he slightly pushed her face by cheek to make it look towards the movie but it recoiled back, as if stuck in that position.

He switched off the light, "now what? Huh?" She sighed.
"You'll pay for it Mr. Kim Taehyung, well I always wanted to ask something when I meet you, can I?"

"Sure, why not?" he said sipping his coke.

"How does it feel to be God's favorite?"

Hearing her, he choked on his coke, coughing as a reflex. She patted her back, "sorry", she mumbled. Her patting transformed to hard slaps, "If you are Taehyung, then.. Forever Single is Jimin? And amigo's hyung is Jin?"

"It's hurting." he yelped.

"Oops, sorry. I didn't realise. Wait. BTS use their own memes?!"

"Ahh.. Shut up. Let me watch." He was taken aback by the thought that she wasn't lying when she said that it was hunger that was holding her excitement.

"Bu-" he stuffed the hamburger in her mouth before she could speak any further.

"Ah.. If it's for free food. Okay." she mumbled, almost as a whisper making his lips curve upwards. Delighted at the fact that Jimin assumed wrong.

"I'll not stare. Can we switch on the light? I cannot make out if I am dipping my fries in ketchup or mayo." and with this she switched it on.

"Omo, are you crying? Why?"

He wiped off his tears stuttering once, "N-No."

"Wtf, you are crying watching this? Wow Tae. It was just a side character that died. You're unbelievable."

"I was not crying, something went into my eye."

"That's a very weak stand, you know. Everyone knows people say this when they cry."

"You know too much. Shut up now."

"Yeah so, you can cry, continue. I'll focus on my fries."

The movie was too boring for her. The unnecessary love story trying to make place in a thriller made no sense to her. Yawning after every ten minutes, she tried hard to keep up with movie.

"Yeah. Looking beautiful must be tiring, right?" he said when he noticed her yawning approximately the hundredth time.

She tilted her head a little as she examined his smiling face, "You must be exhausted then." She saw his cheeks growing a darker shade and he knew it well as the warmth was tingling him.

"Did you just blush?"

"No, it's just cold."

"Are you sure it's cold and not that I said that you are so pretty that it must make you exhausted?"

He felt the warm tinge reach his ears, "Excuse me, I want to go the restroom", he said as he opened the car.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung?"

"What now?"

"Just because I know who you are doesn't mean you don't need your mask."

He realised soon as he wore back his mask and left her alone with her thoughts. He returned back in seconds.

"You already done?" she asked.

"No. It's so dark there."

"You're scared?" she arched her brow as she smirked.