thirty-nine.

War

War.

That is all I am thinking.

I want to cry, scream and kill. I have never felt so betrayed in my whole life.

I can not believe I have hopelessly fallen for her.

I can not believe that she would be my down-fall.

I have to admit that she was pretty good. She tricked us. Had us all wrapped around her finger.

She made me believe that her love for me was true. Not sure if she lied about that too.

I could of been anything in the world but I wanted to be hers.

My heart dropped when I realised who it could of been.

I was stupid to think that I would ever find love. She was too perfect.

Everyone is freaking out.

Ryder has gone silent, running around my warehouse and glaring at anyone who comes near him.

Roman has no idea what to do. He sits on the couch, his head in his hand while Paige rubs his back.

The hit of her betrayal has hit me the worst.

I can't take the image of her out of my head. I can not see her as the bad person.

A feeling in my gut is telling me that she is innocent.

That she had her reasons, but I can not believe it.

I walk up to my brother, clearing my throat as I stand in front of him.

He looks up, his face full of distress.

"Locate her tracker." I tell him emotionlessly.

His eyes widen.

"Tracker?" he questions in shock, standing up.

"Yes. I have inserted it when she got shot." I say, ready to walk away.

He stops me and I turn to him, raising my eyebrows and glancing at the hand on my shoulder.

He removes it sheepishly.

"She had her reasons. I am sure of it." he says and I give him a sharp nod.

I am sure of it too.