60 ~ The Reality Revealed

Abhishree POV

I stayed back with Princess as Maa Saheb asked me to. Everyone left after that as we all were tired. Prince and I hadn't slept last night. Both of us needed the rest but Princess needed the attention now more than it.

I sat beside her on the bed. She was looking tensed, frightened and confused. I didn't know what just has happened between them, But I was sure that they share a loving bond. The way Sultan kissed her in front of us was evidence that he was possessive and insanely affected by what she did. But, I needed to know everything before drawing the conclusion. Moreover, I needed to know if she wasn't in any kind of problem now. If this was the case, she needed our help.

"Princess, Are you okay?" She shivered slightly.

"Bhabhi Saheb, Did he attack us?", "I mean, Did the sultan attack us?"

I could see concern and fear in her eyes.

But, I think I needed to calm her down.

"No, Princess... He just came now. He was looking really worried for you. What happened between you? Is everything okay?... Are you two happy with each other?... I mean if you want to talk to me,"

"He just came now? As in today?" She asked next moment.

I nodded.

"Bhabhi Saheb, you remember when you and Bhai saheb were coming from the temple and a few docaits attacked you,"

She said with fear and continued. Meanwhile, I nodded in agreement as I remember everything.

"It was Sultan's plan to attack you and then he saved both of you from them,"

I was stunned to hear it.

"Oh My God! But he saved us, right?"

"Bhabhi Saheb, it was all planned," She informed with a trembling voice.

"He planned then he saved you because he knew that Pita Saheb would surely prize him in exchange for saving him. And then in the courtroom, He proposed for the wedding with me,"

"Yes, then?" I asked.

"You remember the day of Holi, when Bhai Saheb and you were like on the ground, colouring each other, that romance?"

She asked and I blushed.

"Yeah,"

"And I came and saw you, I got angry with Bhai Saheb and ran from there,"

"Yes, I remember," I agreed.

"Then, I went to my chamber and fought with Bhai Saheb. Later, I went to take a round of Palace as I was feeling upset. I didn't know that Sultan was in that particular chamber. I was crossing his chamber and I heard the laughter of. And then I listened that he was discussing his plan with his friend. He said that he planned an attack on those docaits to come to the notice of Pita Saheb. As just as though he got a chance to enter the Palace. He had visited all the places and planned everything. I listened to him saying that he will propose for the wedding with King's daughter, that is me. Then, if the king will deny, he will impose the war. And he was sure that King will never accept the alliance. Whatever he did was to make the war legal,"

"So, you decided to accept the proposal?" I asked.

"Yes, Nothing came to my mind Bhabhi Saheb. I didn't want Bhai saheb to fight any war. You must know about the curse he has. The fortune-teller said he might die in the war in his twenty-five year. His twenty-fifth year started just before the war with Suryadev. That's why I asked him to not fight the battle against him,"