18

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 18: 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

They came back after the marvelous moment. The strong emotion they had was happiness. Sebastian was feeling at serene and now he had a reason to live and he has someone to protect.

He looked to left to see his Girlfriend sleeping against the window of the car. He smiled and adjusted her head in car seat. She snuggled in the seat becoming a ball. He laughed silently. Her brown curls falling on her face. The sun ray hit her face which made her look like angel.

They reached her house and Sebastian didn't want to wake up his sleeping beauty. But Sebastian had no chance.

"Love, wake up we are back" Sebastian said caressing her cheeks. Janis eyes flutter open. Her brown eyes look more vibrant then ever.

"Ok" Janis said and unlocked her door and climbed out of the truck.

Sebastian did the same and grabbed the bag and the box in which the dress, jewelry and shoes were.

"Let me help" Janis offered her help to him but Sebastian refused and told her to keep walking.

Janis unlocked the front door with  key. She entered the house and saw the time.

"It 3pm" Janis said to herself and groaned. She had a shift at five.

"What happened?, Love" Sebastian asked hugging her.

"I have shift at 5 I'm just gonna sleep for an hour" Janis said and leaned back on him.

"Sure my Love" Sebastian said and Janis didn't want to walk a bit.

"Should I carry you?" Sebastian said chuckling. Janis give him a cheeky smile.

"Yes please" Janis said and Sebastian laughed.

Sebastian picked her bridal style and carried her to her room. He layed he down bed and she was already slipping into deep slumber.

Sebastian chuckled and kissed her forehead.

........

At 5Pm

𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟.

My Alarm blasted from my phone and I saw the time it was 5pm!.oh shit I stood up for my bed and ran to bathroom. I removed my make up and cleanse my face ,dried my face. I changed my clothes and wore my scrubs and white coat. I pull my hair into a bun and wore my sneakers. I grabbed my bag and phone and ran down stairs. Only to be caught my strong arms.

"Woah woah calm down, Love" Sebastian said and I look at him confused.

"She must be late son" Mom said popping out of nowhere.

"Sebastian I am already late" I said and smiled at mom.

"Okay okay here drink this" He said and gave me the juice and I drank it.