Chapter 46

Qin Li invited so many people to watch the movie at one time. From the perspective of outsiders, it was undoubtedly a risky and even self-destructive act.

There is a group of "rats" hiding in the gutter, expecting the online rollover of "The World under the Country" with the utmost malice. They can't wait for Qin Li, who is the investor and starring role, to follow the street and drop the title of "Legend of Entertainment".

It is a pity that the wishes of this group of people fell through.

Qin Li used the most number of people to screen, and gained the reputation of the most profitable value before the release.

In just one week, the expected value of the pre-sale of "A World of Nations" far exceeds that of other movies released during the same period on New Year's Day. It can be said that it has already secured the box office champion of the New Year's Day schedule in advance!

Of course, the more word-of-mouth movies are, the more pink eyes and sunspots will develop.

They couldn't pick Qin Li's strength; they couldn't pick up the popularity of Yuan Cai Fei; they didn't need to pick other strengths. After choosing for a long time, this group of people focused on Ji Li's body.

Audiences who have watched the show praised Ji Li, and those who have not watched the show looked forward to Ji Li, but Pinkeye and Sunspot decided that these public opinions were all navy troops sent by Chaoying.

--Jili is the resource coffee of Disgusting Bara! Relying on the company's backing to add drama to yourself! Didn't Qin Li and Director Zheng like him when I didn't see Dianying live?

--Jili is a trick! My friend also went to see it and said he only had five or six seconds of the scene! Fans will play the trumpet crazy, wait until it is officially launched, and see who is embarrassed.

Through the computer screen, they unscrupulously released their greatest maliciousness, but even so, it can not prevent the vast number of netizens from looking forward to the movie.

What to choose?

For a while, resource coffee, and a little tricky for a while, would you rather feel that these statements are inconsistent?

Taking a step back, Qin Li and Yuan Jifei are the leading actors in the movie. Even if Ji Li plays less, they will go to the theater to watch it, okay? A group of brainless sprayers!

How sad is it in reality that you are spraying manure on the Internet? What a nausea.

Probably because of the shortcomings in the click, Qin Li still let people cut out a special 15-second clip, and in this version, netizens finally waited for Ji Li's debut.

In the film, only the scene of the Song brothers having a warm meal was intercepted.

The feeding scene where the two smiled at each other, with an atmosphere of inexplicable harmony and mutual attraction, made people unconsciously show their aunt's smile in front of the screen.

Then, Heizi's face was blown up--

This is called "Qin Li and Director Zheng don't like Ji Li"? Don't like to be able to cut out a patch for him alone? Doesn't you slap your face?

This is called "Jili has only five or six seconds to play"? Open your eyes and see clearly, the clip takes more than this second! Does your face hurt?

Ji Li's fans felt relieved and forwarded the new version of the film over 10,000 in one go, and began gearing up to wait for the moment when it was officially released.

With the increasing anticipation of everyone, the day when the film is officially released has finally arrived!

On the first day of New Year's Day, the film arrangement rate of "The Kingdom of the World" was as high as 43%. With this film arrangement rate, the field was full! Taking advantage of the traffic peak of 'stay up all night without sleeping' during the New Year's Day holiday, at three o'clock in the morning, a new round of movie ticket prices burst out!