72 | The One With The Good Vibes

"Uday, where on earth are you? It's been a month since you left!" Leila asks as Uday picks up his satellite phone.

"Indonesia." He replies. "Me and the contacts I know over here did a thorough sweep of Indonesia. No sign of Madhav. We checked other tiny islands. No luck. Not even one drop of luck! I'm heading off towards Borneo and Philippines. If we are lucky we should get some clue of him."

"Alright, keep me posted, Uday. And - uhm take care." Leila says with a smile. "See you soon."

"I have a feeling he got stranded or casted off or whatever some place close to Philippines." Ahaana says.

"Are-are we sure Madhav would have been able to survive wherever he is right now?" Ashok asks as he takes a seat next to Ahaana on the wooden picnic table in the backyard of the RK Mansion.

"And that is exactly why we haven't told anything to the Ramakrishna's about our secret operation." Siya says as she takes a sip of the lime mojito that Shyaam made for them. "Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that Maddy survived is safe out there."

"It's best we keep our damn mouths shut until Uday finds something." Anu says munching on the nachos. "It should be top secret and we need to act casual - keep it cool as if we don't know anything about #MissionFindingMadhav."

"Right, then that should include us, not looking like a team of sleuths." Sivaji says as he walks towards the picnic table at the RK Mansion's backyard. "I mean, won't Shree get suspicious if she sees you ladies and Ashok doing a group huddle at every freaking opportunity you'll get?"

"My man's right!" Anu smiles as she presses a kiss to his cheek. "Let's put the whole thought of this rescue mission aside and focus on today's BBQ party. I'll go help Shyaam with the chicken."

"This is the time I miss having Madhav around." Leila says. "He makes a killer BBQ Pulled Chicken sandwich."

"With those spicy masala herb fried prawns!" Sivaji says nodding. "My man makes the best charcoal fried mutton chops ever."

"Grilled corn and those pineapple-tofu skewers!" Ahaana exclaims excitedly. "I'm pure vegetarian and I don't get invited to a lot of BBQ parties with vegetarian options. Even if I do, there's always bits and pieces of meat in the vege food. But this guy, may God bless him, he freaking has a separate BBQ grill and equipment to make the food for his vege-only friends!"

"Madhav always cares about his friends." Says Leila and Sivaji nods.

"Which is why we are hoping and doing everything to find him." Siya reminds them all.

"Alright ladies, we need to disperse." Ashok says. "Shree is coming this way."

"Right, I'll go talk to her, meanwhile all of us, let's spread out!" Ahaana says as she gets up, straightening the folds of her red kurta.

"Ahaana!" Shree says out loud as Ahaana sprints towards Shree.

"How are you?" Ahaana asks as she hugs Shree.

"I've been good."

"Really? Darling, I've had twins and I know how hard it can get." Ahaana smirks.

"You got me, babe." Shree admits. "It's been a bit tough. It's worse than the time I've had Madhu. It feels like I'm carrying three little Madhus. These two little trouble makers are kicking and cartwheeling throughout the day!"

"Looks like they've already started to take after their older sister." Ahaana laughs heartily. "I'm pretty sure it's two little boys. I mean, your carrying low and you didn't have morning sickness at all. My mom will bet all her money saying you are carrying two little adorable boys."