023

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT-023

On the train to Hogwarts, Diana was laying on the seat with her feet on top of Harry's lap and a thick novel resting face down on her chest as she grow tired of reading it. It was one of her Gran's novels. Pride and Prejudice.

Her feet slid off of his lap when Harry suddenly stood up with Ron. Diana sat up as the Trolley Lady stopped outside of their compartment. Hermione shook her head as she went back to her newspaper.

"Anything from the Trolley, dears?" The old woman asked as Ron gave his order. She gave Ron his candy before turning towards Harry. "Anything, Dear?"

Harry looked at Diana. "Dia, do you want something?"

Diana snapped her head up to him and looked at his coins. "You don't have enough for both of us."

"It's fine. Pick something. I'll get something at Hogwarts," Harry smiled, letting his friend pick out a candy.

"Sugar Quills, please," Diana asked the old lady and grabbed the quills before turning to Harry. "Thanks, Har—"

"Two Pumpkin Pasties, please. Oh, hi Harry." A familiar voice cut Diana off.

The pair looked behind them to see Cho Chang standing behind the Trolley Lady with a smile "How was your summer?"

Cho Chang was a pretty girl with long straight black hair that reached passed her shoulder and dark brown eyes. Her pink lips spread wide as her eyes locked on Harry.

Harry became flustered as his eyes landed on the girl. Diana's face turned sour as the boy stumbled over his words. "It—it was good—great. It was great. And yours?"

"Amazing." Cho smiled. "Hey, would you like to hang out sometime?"

"Yes! I mean, yeah, for sure." Harry smiled like a loon.

Diana pushed her way back into the compartment as strands of her hair turned emerald green. Ron was the first one to notice as she sat next to him.

The redhead nudged her in the ribs and whispered. "Ana, your hair is green."

"What?" she said, taking some of the strands in her hand and quickly shook her head.

"What does that color mean?" Ron asked, resting his head on her shoulder.

Diana glanced at Harry. His face was bright red and he had a dreamy look on his face. Her hair slowly turned emerald again, conforming her suspicion. "Jealousy."