06

Leone POV

The meeting about the new recruits had gone well, they were settled and now doing their trainings.

They know what the requirements are, that they should not overstepped or dare to cross me because the only consequence I know of is death.

I do not tolerate disrespect and once I see that it's coming down to then consequence have to be made. People know not to overstep with me because then I will just wipe them and their whole family out without a care in this world. Literally just who I am.

"They are waiting for you in the office" Marcus said as he walked up to me

"Who exactly are they and what do they want?" I walked to my office with Marcus right beside me

"I think they are the Silvan Crew and they want to form an alliance" We stopped outside the office

"They better not waste my time and we'll talk later" He nodded and walked off

I walked into the office "How can I help y'all" I close the door and walk to my desk undoing the button on my suit.

I look to the four guys sitting on the couch that was situated in the corner of the room. They seemed nervous and uncomfortable, I could smelled the fear radiating off them.

I sat down in my chair, taking the folder that was on the desk. The folder consist of documents about new business around the world. Even though I'm a mafia leader I still need to have legitimate businesses, like hotels, resorts and malls which I do own all over the world.

"Umm" the guy in a blue navy suit cleared his throat, I'm guessing he's the person in charge. "Umm..well..we..Umm just want to say thank you for take the time to meet with us." He said

Stumbling over your words like a damn fool

I glanced at him and nodded then turning my attention back to the documents to make sure that we needed was there as well as it being correct.

"So umm we would like to form an alliance with you"

Everyone wants to form an alliance with us, they don't want to make themselves an enemy of us since we are the biggest and most dangerous mafia in the world. They want to be on the right side of the road.

I hummed "How will this benefit me?" I signed off on the documents, placing them back in the folder and on the desk.

I leaned back in my chair, giving them my full attention now.

If anyone is looking to form an alliance with me they should be able to bring something to the table that will benefit me if not then what is the sense of forming the alliance.

"Umm...we....umm can provide weapons...yes we can provide you with weapons"

I mentally shake my head and put a pull through his head

I just stared at them blankly with no expression whatsoever on my face.

"Also we.." I hold up my hand to stop him from talking.

"First of all you are stumbling over words a damn three old can speak straightforward than you" I watch as he physically gulped

This is who I should form an alliance with, I'm crazy but not this crazy. I should really put a bullet in his head for wasting my time, I'm already stressed out.

"Secondly I already have my connects for weapons who I can assure you are the best at what they do and I get a reasonable price"

I got up from seat, I walked to around my desk and leaned against the edge "So tell me why I should drop them for some newbies who stumble over their words"