❝-rules and regulations

We are warmly welcoming you all to ‘The Chryseis Awards’

The Chryseis Awards

Here are some simple and basic rules all the participants and judges need to follow before joining the award event. Please read them carefully lest you make any mistakes.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS

PERMANENTLY follow xxangenoirxx & EireneCommunity.

NO HATE on anyone or any book! Please be respectful and polite to everyone especially us, the hosts.

DO NOT try to use bribery! If we find out that judges have been bribed, you will be reported and disqualified from this award event!

DO NOT change your username or book title until the award event ends!

ADD this book in your library and to one of your public reading lists.

➠ Give this award event a nice shoutout on your message board.

➠ There is no limit of views.

➠ Your book must be in English. No other languages allowed.

DO NOT edit your book when the judging starts, while the judging is on-going or even while the judges are evaluating your book.

➠ Your book MUST have at least 8 chapters excluding author notes, introduction and characters/cast chapters! You’ve time until judging starts.

➠ You can enter three books in different categories if you wish.

➠ You MUST fill in your form neatly and properly!

➠ Participants' Password: name of your celebrity crush.

Any questions?

Any questions? ☞