11

—— SCHOOL

—— SCHOOL

I made my way into the school hallways but my arm was grabbed by another.

"Holy fucking crap park Sunghoon, I nearly screamed." I held my chest with my free hand.

"Chohee...don't tell park any of the things I told you. I wasn't even to tell you his past because it's not my business but you're someone who should know, you're in both of our lives. But...don't tell him anything, you don't know how violent he can get." Sunghoon warned, the seriousness was evident in his voice.

"I won't tell him anything park, I don't want to ruin the relationship between him or you. And I definitely don't want to deal with an angry jongseong, don't worry about anything. Get to class before you're tardy." I assured him, he nodded and took his leave.

——

"Give me your homework twat." Someone flicked the back of my head, that dumb shit is going to pester me again.

"How may I assist you today Mr park??" I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"I just told you, or are you deaf??" He shook head, nearly laughing. Maybe caring about the dude a little bit was a BIG regret.

I pulled on his hair, bringing his head to my height which was a pretty long way down. I'm surprised how his head didn't snap in the process.

"Oh you want the homework dumb shit jongseong? Sorry but you're not going to fucking get it, how about you actually try to do the work yourself." I pushed him out of my sight, walking into Mrs.Jang's class.

"That mean bitch..." Jay rubbed the side of his head that was fiercely grabbed onto. He walked into the classroom, sending a sharp glare towards me, that only caused me to smirk.

"Deliver your homework." Mrs. Jang sternly said, stacking up the big packets of projects that she was going to give us for the continuous weeks of school.

Jongseong was in deep shit haha.

I went to search for my homework that was inside it...but I couldn't find it. I searched every pocket and every notebook, binder and side.

Oh shit, I'm in deep shit too. I widened my eyes as I realized that I left my homework at home, it was on top of the counter god damn!

Being cocky on jongseong was the wrong move. "Seo, jongseong...where are your papers."

"He didn't do his homework because he asked me for it and I left mine on the top counter at home so if you please let me get it. It will only take 10 minutes !!" I begged. Jay put on a grin, "where is all of that cocky attitude now Seo Chohee??"

"You zip your mouth, who told you to speak and you asked her for homework?? You had four days!!" Jang pointed at Jongseong which only caused him to roll his eyes back.

"You should've brought it, no excuses. Go serve detention with jongseong and then bring the homework tommorow for full credit."

Both of us groaned, exiting the classroom. "Got something to say Miss??"

"Yea yea I'm sorry whatever, and I still won't let you copy my homework if you're asking. Are you that dumb to be asking me for homework? I don't even get that good of a grade in her class."

"Now I think you know how desperate I am." He crossed his arms, stepping into the Detention room. Well the monitor quit there job recently so no one watches over us in this room, we have guards near the doors though.

"Then what were you doing these days, why didn't you do it? You had 4 days and you didn't do any of it, what we're you so busy doing?"

Drinking and getting tipsy, that's what you've been doing asshole. Ruining yourself.

"I-"

"Save it park, I think I already know the answer to that. Start being better in life, maybe that useless brain will get you somewhere in the future if you try."

Ouch.

——