CHAPTER XXI: someone else

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑 TW : mentions of manipulation, possessive behavior, and stalking, obsessive behavior.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

*

🚥 NINE
DAYS AGO 🚥

*

Y/N AND WILBUR'S LAUGHTER RANG out once more. this time though, they were in a cozy house with cocoa brown wood floors and white walls, being under the warmth of weighted blankets.

after you were able to get some of your stuff packed earlier, you went straight to wilbur's house. you've decided that since you've been spending nights at the dream team's apartment and the fact that wilbur offered for you to sleepover, why not give it a go?

wilbur was more than elated when you accepted the offer, making sure that his house was clean and tidy just for you, that everything looked completely comfortable and welcoming. he wished that you would live with him or stay forever, but alas a situation like that would probably be too much pressure for you right now. one day it'll happen. he'd think to himself. slowly but surly. wilbur was a patient man after all.. just for you though.

after staying at the living room couch for a while, wilbur looked outside from the window to see that it was clearly nighttime. as if on cue, he glanced over at you to see you yawning and stretching out, a few of your joints making a satisfying popping noise. wilbur smiled at you, taking a brief scan of your messy hair from him ruffling it all day and the frizz from summer weather that made it stick up slightly like you were being electrocuted.. and how gorgeous you looked despite overly restating how much of a pigsty you were.