21

Same day|| 3:00pm|| unknown pov

"The fuck you doin in Chicago!" I yelled into the phone.

"They came here and you want me to watch her right? So I came along." She said smartly.

"Bitch keep playin and when I kill her ima kill you too." I said and then hung up.

"Only a matter of time." I smiled touching the photo of Ari.

Ari|| 5:00pm|| Hotel.

"Y'all let's go to the mall." I said after I changed Miyah's diaper.

"Say, when we go to the meet n greet thing where Miyah gone be?" Trell said picking her up.

"You know she look nun like me." He said before I could say anything. "She don't een got my eyes and all my kids got my eyes." He said tilting his head.

"And?" I said confused.

"Nun." He said and sat her back down. I made a face.

"Whatever man. But she gone be wit us. Can you hand me that bag please?" I said pointing to Miyah's bag.

"What is her full name?" He asked"

"Kamiyah Symone Fletcher." I said and be shook his head and scoffed.

"Mane is she my real daughter?" He asked and I looked at him hella fast.

"Fuck you mean Kentrell?" I asked.

"I mean what I said. I got nigga's and bitches texting me talkin bout she another nigga's daughter. She look nun like me. And she don't een got my last name." He said shaking his head.

"Why the fuck would I lie bout shit like dat?" I said.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone pinned a baby on me." He said shrugging.

"Bru get out." I said mugging him.

"I paid for the god damn room. You get out." He said.

"Ight I will lemme get my shit. You buggin for real." I said and grabbed my purse and her diaper bag. I grabbed my empty suitcase and put my purse and the diaper bag in it.

"Where you gone go?" He asked.

"Nigga this my fuckin hometown where wouldn't I go?" I said letting my accent out.

"Don't actually go Ari." He said coming close to me and grabbed my arm. I punched him.

"Leave me the fuck alone. I'm not in the fucking mood." I said and he looked at me with his chest heaving up and down.

"Don't put yo hands on me." He gritted out.

"You wanna hit me? Go ahead and hit me. Better yet let's go outside the room. Ima be Jania. Bet you can't pull me!" I yelled setting my shit down. He walked to the bathroom.

I picked up with one hand and picked up a sobbing Miyah in my other hand.

As I was about to walk out Kentrell came out the bathroom.

"I aint Starr. Nigga don't call me don't talk about me don't even think about me. I'm done fuckin wit you. Everytime I get used to be around you some shit gotta happen. I'm tired of this Kentrell." I yelled and then walked out.

When I walked out I seen everybody on the floor lookin out they room. I sighed and walked towards the elevator.

"Ari." I heard him say.

"Bye dented ass bitch." I said before the door closed.

Kentrell

I sighed when then elevator door closed. Here I go thinkin she not for me again. Here I go not trustin the only female that I had a genuine friendship wit. I'm always fuckin up.

I walked back into the room only to see that Karin chick up in there. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why you in hea'?" I asked. She walked closer to me and shut the door.

"The baby really isnt yours." She said trailing her fingers down my chest.

"The hell you doin?" I asked. Aint she wit my boy?

"What it look like?" She said grabbing my hand and putting it in her pussy. It was wet as fuck..

"Aint you wit Ben?" I asked taking my hand back.

"Nah he wanna just be friends." She said. I sighed and walked to the bedroom.

I can't do that to Ari.

A couple minutes later I felt the other side of the bed dip letting me know she was in the bed.

I turned over to see her rubbing on her nipples. Man bruh. God forgive me shit.

I took her shorts off and pulled my dick out entering her. I was going hella fast tryna hurry up and nut. She whimpered trying to push me back.

"You wanted it now take it." I said grabbing her hand and went faster.

About 10 minutes later I nutted on her stomach and then got off.

"Get out now." I said and she looked at me.

"What?" She said confused.

"Go." I said and then she got dressed and left.