A New Environment

"Ren" Freya says calling out to Ren while shaking him

Ren, after he was knocked out by Aziel, was brought to a room along with Freya. It was the next day and Aziel wanted to go out with his "new pet" and her servant. So Freya was waking Ren up, though Freya was a bit scared of Aziel she was also curious about the buzzling city that she could only see from afar before. Her curiosity out weighed her fear, so she decided to agree to go with Aziel without any troubles.

"Frey?" Ren asked rubbing his eyes and sore neck

Ren sat up more alert after noticing the unfamiliar surroundings and remembering the events that happened.

"Frey, are you ok, did that man do anything to you?" Ren asked grabbing Freya's hand and looking around to check for wounds

"I'm fine Ren, no need to worry, but can you let go of your hurting me" Freya says with a small smile while trying to hide her wince.

"I apologise I should of been more careful" Ren says his face flushing from embarrassed and wincing when seeing how Freya's white skin was now a bright red color where he grabbed her

"It's fine but we should get going, you should get dressed first I'm already ready" Freya said her eyes shining in excitement as she spun around in white dress that made her look like an angel.

"Hear take this" Freya said handing a pink flower crown to Ren

Ren who was still dazed accepted the item

"Wait but wher-" Ren started when his dazed settled but it was already to late and Freya had left the room

Ren looked around and saw some clothes next to him. It was a white shirt and black pants, he didn't wish to wear or touch anything that was the man's but when seeing his dirtied clothes in the mirror he decided that he might as well.

Ren walked out of the room wearing the white shirt, black pants, and flower crown that Freya gave him. Though embarrassed by such an accessory he valued Freya more and didn't want to hurt her feelings, it also wasn't his first time dealing with such matters. There were many men at every corner and every door around, these men were the lowest in the mafia system and were called soldiers.

Ren looked around, studying everything within his sight with a calculating look. The soldiers watched him carefully but didn't stop him from walking and looking around. As Ren rounded a corner he was met with the sight of Freya talking to Aziel with a bright smile on her face.

"I'm usually never allowed out so I'm really excited, my parents always say that the outside world is too dangerous but it looks so exciting and I just wish they would be less protective of me, I'm almost 22 and they still act like I'm a child. I love them though since they raised me and are wonderful parents" Freya went on and on about everything and anything

Aziel had an amused expression on his face since not many dared to speak so much in front of him and when they did they usually had other motives but he could tell from Freya's posture, voice, and expression that she was either a talented actress or being real. Aziel had some suspicions but for now nothing proved to be fake about this girl so he decided to let it slide for now.

Aziel noticed Ren around the corner but didn't let his expression change instead he pulled Freya into his arms holding her waist. Puting his face close to her's, Freya surprised by this froze her face erupting in a bright red flush.

"You let go of her this instant!" Ren says running up to Aziel and pushing Freya out of Aziel's embrace, Ren pushes the frozen Freya behind him as he glares up at Aziel who was a whole foot taller than him. Ren showed no fear, which caused Aziel to smirk amused.

"Jealous?" Aziel asked staring right back at Ren

"No I'm simply protecting Frey, I'm her servant after all" Ren says his face not flinching

"Ren there was no need for that I can protect myself and can we get going?" Freya says from behind Ren her face formed into a pout though still covered in red flush so she looked more cute then angry

"Yes we should get going, if we don't it'll be too late after all" Aziel says walking away from them which makes the already impatient Freya even more impatient

"Ren, let's go! Pleaseeeeee" Freya says acting cute

"Fine" Ren says a small smile forming on his face

"Yay!" Freya says her face shining with excitement as she grabbed Ren's hand to quickly follow behind Aziel

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I hope your having a good day ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ How are you liking the new world so far? If you have any questions or any advice for writing please comment on them. I'm always looking to improve!