11: Sickness

POV: Narrator

Akira Thinking: This is annoying. The school trip is coming up and everyone is going to talk about it. Those girls won't even open a book with this stuff going on. And from what I hear, Uesugi is going to be busy himself. He got stuck with the test of courage. I actually find that funny.

???: Hara?

Akira: Ah, oh hey man.

???: You getting ready for camp?

Akira: I can care less about the trip. All I'm excited for is to see how bad Uesugi is going to be at the test of courage. He has zero acting skills.

???: I didn't know you two were close.

Akira: We just started talking really. We were in the same Middle School and stuff but we never really talked. He was a bit of an ass then.

???: I see.

Akira: Let me guess, you're excited yourself?

???: I would if I had a girlfriend.

Akira: You're to forceful. You really gotta be yourself ya know.

???: That's not how it works. You have to do something more. If you just be yourself, you'll never get a girl.

Akira: Not like I'm looking for one.

???: Right, you work with the Nakano sisters. You must have fun there.

Akira: No not at all. They don't listen half the time and when they do it's like the information I give out goes in one ear and out the other.

???: If you didn't get in my way you would have one less to deal with.

Akira: Not like I even talk to her. Three of them is enough.

???: Still not like I was doing anything bad.

Akira: How the hell would I know? Then there was that beatdown.

???: You have to impress them.

Akira: We both got KO'ed so it's not like it matters.

???: I still want a rematch.

Akira: Never happening.

???: I told you to hit the gym. I'll get you a membership for fre- ah.

As he was talking, he bumped into someone.

???: Oh, sorry.

Nino: AHH IT'S YOU!!!

???: Oh crap!

Akira: Wait Nino!

Akira grabs Nino's wrist and stops her.

Akira: Hang on, we should get this out of the way. Nino, this is Ryo Wada. You met him before-

Nino: Yeah I met him, he tried to kidnap me!

Wada bows.

Wada: I'm so sorry!! This was all a misunderstanding!! In that alley, it's said if you bring someone there the two would fall in love!! So I was going to bring you there to see if it was true!!!

Nino: Huh?

Akira: Don't mind the last part. All he means to say is that he isn't a bad guy. Turns out me and him had some classes together so we talked about it.

Nino: This is the same guy that beat you up right?!?!

Akira: It was a tie.

Nino: Hmm, not like I'm interested.