001

☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆

☆ • ♧ • ♠ • ♧ • ☆

mirae

lee mirae, seventeen years old, violinist, would be the problem child if her two sisters werent so fucked up, prays to her lord and savior dori sakurada every night in hopes of her parents finally divorcing.

apparently praying doesnt work since instead of filing for a divorce, her parents decided that it would be a great idea for their family to start anew by moving to the town the three sisters grew up in up until rae hit nine years of age. it had been nine years since they left and yet, she managed to stay friends with one person.

rae sat on her windowsill, smoking a cigarette she had gotten from her older sister. she was meeting up with her friend sol in the skatepark later that night so she was waiting for her parents to go sleep.

she grabbed a black crop top, a black skirt, ripped nylon tights and a big zip up hoodie from her wardrobe as well as a few rings and necklaces. she sat in front of her makeup desk and took out the two braids in her hair, head banged a few times which left her hair fluffy and wavy. she put some makeup on while 'change (in the house of flies)' by deftones played in the background.

the girl turned off the lights and music, jumped into bed and threw the covers over her body once she heard steps outside her door. the wooden door opened slowly and a whisper was heard. "rae...? are you sleeping..?" no response. "alright. goodnight princess."

the door closed once again and the girl stood up from her bed. she grabbed her stuff and walked to the window where she eventually climbed down before running away.

it was sunday and also the day before school started again. sol had told her that a bunch of people from their town always gather at the skate park on weekends and especially the weekend before school.

"yo sol im here where are you?"

"um we're sitting on the stairs outside of the building covered by graffitis."

"alright see ya."

"bye byee."

the brunette walked up to three of the people who were sitting on the stairs, one of them being a girl with dark hair, blonde highlights and blonde bangs. she was clad in a black and red dress with a huge denim jacket covering her shoulders. she smiled big at the older while sucking on the lollipop in her mouth. one of the boys who sat next to her had orange hair, sharp eyes and plump lips while the other one was blonde, huge and had pretty doe eyes. "chenle, sungchan, this is lee mirae. rae, these are zhong chenle and jung sungchan."

"yo rae i remember you from elementary school."

"ah right chenle.. arent you the kid who threw up on me after eating my mud soup??"

the neighborhood songs blasted on full volume in the background while skaters took turns showing off their tricks. there were also a lot of people who werent skating and who instead smoked, drank, listened to the music and chatted. either way, there were a lot of people.

the four hung out for a few minutes until chenle and sungchan left the two girls behind to skate.

"did you finish your drama yet?"

"yes oh my god lee dongwook is so fine like i couldnt really cry cause he was a psychopathic cannibalistic dentist but that ending hit hard like it was so good and the casting was like literally 10/10 im obsessed sol, OBSESSED"

"stop lying bro u simp for him even though hes a cannibal."

"LISTEN hes sexy ok."

"hes almost 40."

"so?? im eighteen and eighteen rounds up to twenty and whats the first number of twenty??"

"two."

"two exactly and twenty times two is forty so we're basically the same age."

sol shook her head in disappointment as she blew out the cigarette smoke out of her nose. she passed the cigarette to the older and shoved her lollipop back into her mouth. rae chuckled at the almost seventeen year old before taking a drag on the cigarette and gasping once she remembered something.

"OH MY GOD I FORGOT TO TELL YOU"

"what?'

"i had a dream about him. he was my violin teacher and he was in his seo moonjo look so he was so fine and i was drooling half of the time and like i was going to perform in front of everyone but i forgot the song in the middle of everything so i ran out whilst having a panic attack so he walked up to me and told me it happens and that everythings ok and i swear to god i fell in love with that man. i woke up sweating with tears in my eyes and i tried to dream of him again but with no success."

"im not surprised you dreamt about him since you literally watch hundreds of edits of him right before sleeping."

"youre jealous." rae watched as her friend raised her upper lips in disgust and moved her gaze towards chenle, who was waiting for sungchan to finally drop in. "my god if i was straight i swear to god i would marry that man."

"who?? chenle???"

"yes."

"does he know youre obsessed with him??"

"yeah having a lesbian being platonically obsessed with him is his biggest point of pride."

"as it should be."

the two watched the many skaters and the people surrounding them. rae actually recognized a lot of them, like for example her ex boyfriend lee donghyuck whom she dated when they were seven. he stood next to a smaller boy with two toned hair who she couldnt recognize.

a certain person caught her eyes though. the boy had messy almost white hair with black roots, snake bites, a bunch of earrings and he was one of the skaters. she noticed the prettiest gummy smile he flashed one of his friends after he landed a trick and rae nudged sol with her elbow. "bro oh my god i think ive fallen in love."

♡