30 : you bloom like the cherry blossoms

thirty :

_________________

3 days later....

Korakuen Garden, Okayama Prefecture, Japan.

"You don't really need to come with me.. I can take care of myself just fine.."
I fixed my scarf as i walked towards the botanical garden. Our destination for today, one of the most beatiful cherry blossom garden here in Japan. Thank god i came in spring, i have the chance to see the cherry blossoms.

"Ni-ki told me to accompany you. And you might want a tour guide.. I can show you around."
Kento stepped out of the car after he parked it. I waited for him to get finished before walking ahead.

Kento was a good friend of Ni-ki and an acquaintance of mine. He's actually connected to my family. He's close with my parents. Especially my mom.

If you're wondering if we ever tried to be together, yes and we didn't ended up great. Let's just say we had closure. Now we're just friends.

"When will you visit your parents?"
He asked as he catch up on my tracks. I simply shook my head, sighing.

"Soon..."
I whispered. I don't know when. I...

I don't want her to see me like this. My mom will be worried for sure. She's happy with my step-dad and i don't want to ruin her day. I'll come to her once I've settled with my shits.

And I am still waiting...

Waiting for what? Waiting for me.. I guess.

Don't think about him, Haru. You came to Japan to forget him.

"Here, Haru."
I looked at kento, seeing a pink beautiful rose on his hands. He smiled at me before giving it to me.

"You look so down today... I hope this'll cheer you up."
He whispered with a smile. I just shook my head and chuckled at him.

"Thanks..."
I answered and toon the rose from his hands. I sniffed on the petals to smell the relaxing fragrance of the flower. I can feel it is really spring...

We finally reached the Botanical Garden. It is more than beautiful. It is peaceful even tho there are a few people already.

"Wow..."
The pink cherry blossoms currently blooming are very mezmerizing to the eyes.

I felt comfort and peace. I took a heavy sigh, relaxing my own self.

I needed this. A breath of fresh air, something i never had while in Korea.

"You're enjoying yourself."
Kento chuckled, taking a picture of me on his camera. I let him took pictures, i even posed sometimes.

There were not of a crowd inside the garden but there are still so many people. I can hear their laughs and i can see their smiles.

I saw myself smiling as well. I want to cherish this moment.

"There are cherry blossoms in Korea as well, why go all the way to Japan for the cherry blossoms?"
Kento asked. I laughed at him, finally reaching the bridge next to a huge cherry blossom tree. There was a small lake underneath and it is full of goldfishes and koi.

"I am running away."
I whispered while smiling which made him curious. Ah i forgot to tell him the reason why I came here.

"Running away from?"
Kento asked. I turned towards him and was about to answer but then.....