Chapter 21

Nara's pov

I was pensive in front of a fine wooden table. Why did Heeseung said that? Is he jealous? Or am I forbidden to associate with outsiders? Aish, his words played in my mind. Should I apologize? Even though I did nothing wrong. Plus, he quickly walks out from the room as soon as he said that, I couldn't even respond to his words. I'll just block Chanyeol right away, maybe what I did is wrong, Heeseung is giving me a warning?

Then suddenly Jiyeon came.

"Nara what happened? Are you okay? Did Heeseung hurts you?", she asked while checking me to see if I got hurt.

"Yah, I'm okay. There's no way he's going to hurt me", I chuckled.

"It could be possible....by the way.....he looks...jealous", she whispered.

"J-jealous of what?", I stuttered.

"There's something suspicious about you two.....hmm", she said while slightly smirked.

"Yah! Don't you dare", I hit her shoulder.

"Maybe.....he has feelings for you...", she said making me freeze.

"U-um I guess we'll stop from here now, have you finish packing your things?", I changed the topic.

"O-Oh yes I am, I actually came here to ask you if you can accompany me to the college", she said.

"Oh sure why not, I don't have any schedules today", I stood up while fixing my hair.

"Yay! Wait here!", she said and ran towards somewhere.

_

Timeskip

"Be safe, Jiyeon! If somebody bullies you, let me know imma smack their ass", I said while making fist fight gestures.

The college isn't that far, maybe 10-12 kilometers from the building so it's easier for me to visit her.

"Yah stop being nonsense, go home now it will be dark soon", Jiyeon said as I nodded and looked for a taxi.....

_

Meanwhile Heeseung's pov

Do I really have to say that to her? I'm so stupid. It will be so awkward between us, and she will totally finds something suspicious about me.....I can't keep this secrets for too long....I really need a good listener now....and I know who...it's Sunoo.... I looked around the hall to search for Sunoo, but the building is big, Sunoo could be anywhere....

I saw Jay coming on my way as I came towards him.

"Jay, do you know where's Sunoo?", I asked.

"Oh Sunoo? He's at the balcony at the second floor, I just spoke to him earlier", he responded.

"Oh okay thank you", I said and rushed towards the second floor.

Then I saw him sitting at the balcony's chair while playing on his phone. I smiled and sat besides him.

"Hey Sunoo, are you free right now?", I asked as he raised his eyebrows and closed his phone.

"Oh hyung, yes I am free, what's up?", he smiled making me so comfortable to start.

"I have something to say something, well you're the only one who I can really trust and comfortable", I said.

"Wow, okay tell me anything", he got excited as I cleared my throat.

"Well you know...you and the others said that I had been changed lately...and if you guys are wondering why, i-it's b-because.....", I stuttered.

"because what....?", he said as a smile still plastered on his face.

"because of Nara", I simply said and sigh.

"Oh hyung, actually....that's what all of us thought...but I know you're not ready to tell us right?", he replied.

"Y-yes, and you know...I've always counting on you, I trust you Sunoo", I said making Sunoo pouted.

"Awww hyung~~", he hugged me as I caressed his soft hair. I'm very comfortable with him actually, he's like my real brother....

"And I know, you're afraid that's she's going to make you lose your focus?", he asked.

"Y-yes", I answered and looked down embarrassed.

"Nara is actually a sweet girl with a loving personality....you know, like a girlfriend material. Plus, she never treats us the same, no one's better than her family. She likes to be friends with many people. It was not in vain that her mother gave birth to her.....", he said making me soft.

"Yeah, but Sunoo.....you know, I actually have something more to tell you", I said.

"Yeah sure, I have lots of time", he said.

"This is going to be unexpected but.....", I said while Sunoo patiently waiting for me to continue.

"I...like her....."