024

MR

MR. THICK BROWS AND HIS LITTLE GINGER SISTER-024

WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA AND GAY SLURS

Sammy Black was struggling. He couldn't get this black-haired boy out of his head. Benjamin Edwards. The very openly gay and handsome Ravenclaw who he had met in Hogmeades over the summer and he couldn't stop thinking about him.

The brown-haired boy never felt this about a boy before. Sammy never had a significant other, not with a boy at least. He only had a girlfriend when he was five and it lasted about two weeks and she moved on to the next boy.

That girl and he kissed once and Sammy instantly hated it. It wasn't a bad kiss, it was just with a girl. It felt wrong, it didn't feel right. Something was missing and Sammy didn't know what. Granted, Sammy was only five and was still maturing. He has his whole life to figure out his sexuality.

But the thing is that Sammy knew he was attracted to guys, but he just pushed it down and never acted on it. He was scared. He was scared of what his family would say or his friends. Hogwarts wasn't the friendliest to gay people and others.

Benji, as everyone called him, was bullied because of his sexuality, mostly by the Slytherins. He was called horrible names and shoved to the ground, and thrown into the Black Lake. He was once, in his second year, tied to a gargoyle with the word 'FAG' written on his head.

Despite the bullying and the name-calling, Benji loved himself. He held himself with the perfect confidence that everyone around him was jealous of, including Sammy.

Currently, Sammy was sitting with Koda in the corridor during their free period when a super confident Benji strutted down the corridor with his little sister trailing behind him.

Kodaline glanced up from her book about magical creatures and saw the black-haired boy. She suddenly backed-handed Sammy in the chest causing the boy to grunt.

"Ow, why do you always hit me so hard, Ko?" Sammy said, rubbing his chest.

"Look, you idiot." Koda hissed, pointing towards the dark haired boy coming towards them. "It's Mr. Thick Brows and his little ginger sister,"

Sammy snapped his head towards the said boy and his sister before frowning at his best friend. "Mr. Thick Brows?"

"Look at his eyebrows, Sam. Very thick and full like fat caterpillars." Kodaline motioned towards Benji's eyebrows. "If he shaved them off, he could share them with the whole school and still have hair left for himself,"

"Hey, Sam, Ko," Neville greeted when he joined his friends. "What are you two talking about?"

"Ko is talking about how thick Benjamin Edwards's eyebrows are," Sammy replied, shaking his head.