20: The Vamp Tramp Named Lucy

Dearest Readers,

Here is the next chapter for Holy Water, I do hope you enjoy it! Things get pretty intense in this episode and I think it's time we start to unravel just why Persie left the demigod world and is now hunting with the boys.

Also- another update: Holy Water will now be updated every Monday and Thursday, I just happen to be late to post this chapter after getting a set plan for updating yesterday. 

As always, let me know what you think!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

Saving someone who doesn't want to be saved is definitely not an easy task. Persie was realizing just how difficult a task this was for her as Dean charged down the alley in the direction that the dying man had pointed.

"Dafuq," Persie grumbled, before sparing Sam a glance as he tried to stop the blood coming from the man's ripped out throat.

Why did Dean think it was a good idea to run after that vamp tramp, again?

Oh wait, he probably didn't think at all.

Persie ran after the eldest Winchester, Riptide ready in her hand. She wondered briefly if the vampire would turn to dust like the other monsters that she hunted in years previous, or if it would turn them back into humans just like it did with the demons...

But she was willing to find out.

"C'mon! Free lunch!"

Did he really just-

"Dean!"

Yes, he really did.

There, Dean was about to get bitten in the neck by that vamp tramp. As she closed her jaw into his skin, Dean's hand wrapped up to her own neck, plunging the Dead Man's Blood into her system and sending the vampire to the ground, convulsing before passing out cold.

"Wooh!" Dean let out, followed by a few deep breaths.

She was going to kill him.

Persie immediately ran to Dean's side and checked his neck for herself. "What the fuck do you think you're playing at?"

He had the gall to look confused. "What?"

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Sam's voice echoed as he made it to where they were standing.

"Ah, that's just chum in the water," He shrugged off with a smile back on his face. "Worked, didn't it?"

Sam looked weary at his words, but he looked back at the vampire with a sigh.

Persie grabbed Dean's arm, eyeing the cut he made with his machete. "This what you mean by chumming the water, Hotshot?" She groaned. "You're starting to become worse than me at seaweed-brained ideas."

Dean looked down at her with a smirk. "What, you worried 'bout me or something?"

She glared. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I am. You just charged out at the vamp tramp with no abandon and didn't think twice before you used your own blood to draw her out," she scolded, crossing her arms. Then, before pausing, she realized, "Dear gods, I'm starting to sound like Annabeth."

Sam let out a long-suffering sigh. "We better get her out of here before she wakes up."

Dean nodded in agreement, and the brothers took care of the passed out woman as sirens were heard in the distance.

Persie looked to Sam. "You patched him up?"

He nodded. "I wasn't going to leave him to die."

They made their way back to their base camp, an abandoned motel, in dead silence.