Chapter 63: Asleep

(The art work up top by me was an idea for the chapter. Hunter was going to fall in the hole with Edric and would try to look for him with a light glyph in the murky water)

Hunter's P O V.

"LET ME GO!" I shout while the pain increases in the area just above my hip with the bleeding increasing. Looking down, I can only see a tiny blue circle in the distance, illuminating only Edric's worried and frantic face. But the circle just crumbles as it seems his finger is too shaky. And without a warning, I'm yanked further up and into the daylight, seeing Eberwolf is the one holding the chain.

Rascal swoops down and pecks the beast keeping witch in the eye but is swatted away. Rascal goes to peck the other side but is pushed to a tree by purple goo by Darius who just appeared from behind a tree. What happened to Luz and Amity?

"Those two pests got away, but no matter. He's the one we want- Ugh. He's bleeding." Darius fraises that in a way to show his disgust while draping some of his cape over his mouth. "What will it take for Belos to let me g-" Darius picks me up by the back of the shirt while the chain releases off of me. The guy places me under his arm, keeping me tightly by his torso.

I struggle and struggle in his hold but he's too strong, and I'm too weak in this state. Edric yells out my name, causing me to shed a tear. This is it... I'm going to remain trapped in the castle till the day I expire, not being able to see Edric or the others again?!

Just the mere thought along with Edric's yells make me struggle more, then I thrash around but nothing. A groan from Darius who has the bouquet of flowers in the other hand. And so he shoves the bunch of flowers into my face, forcing me to inhale the scent. I can't even cover my nose due to the fact they're pinned to the sides of my torso. 

"NO!" I yell out loud with my voice muffled by the flowers. If one effected Edric so badly, what'll happen to me?! My vision quickly starts to blur..and I feel myself grow tired... Then I'm dropped by Darius who's probably just waiting for me to fully weaken and maybe I'll even pass out. And now I notice the pain is stopping. Must be because of those flowers. Oh! I have those ice glyphs! The last one I made had specifically a small symbol, which will make the spear Luz showed me!

I grab it out between my shirt and belt, and tapping it. A large icicle now in my hands while I struggle to stand, almost falling while stumbling and using the icicle as a cane. "This is... Pathetic. We can just wait him out instead of accidentally killing him." Darius comments. Without control, my eyelids drop constantly... As if... Falling... Asleep... The last thing I hear is Edric continuously calling my name.

(Spelling errors? And how is it? Hope things don't feel rushed.)