07. like a ninja

LIKE A NINJA . chapter seven

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦   ❞ 

❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 ❞ 

𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍. I mean she was sneaking into the house of a man that tried to kill her ── didn't even feel right to call him her father. She knew how to sneak in and from the information she had obtained from Ziggy about Fallon, the Salvatore girl had no choice but to find out the truth. 

Making her way to the back of the house Juliet used her strength to start climbing up one of the piped and using the un-even bricks to hold her up. She had done this before, many times actually.

the first being after the party when her and Simon first started their fling.

And that's how she found herself half way up the tall wall and risking her life for like the one hundredth time this weekend. She wanted to feel selfish and to think that none of it would've happened if she didn't love the boy and that if she followed the rules she would be sitting pretty in her bed listening about the Shadyside murders through her radio whilst her mother made a roast and her father complained about his workload.

But that life was plain and boring.

That life didn't give her the thrill that Simon Kalivoda had given her ── but now he's gone and Juliet would not let his death go to waste just to cover up the real evil that fell into the hands of the men in the Salvatore family.

Fuck you Cooper Salvatore.

Reaching the top of the window Juliet looked in to see her mother on her bed, sobbing at the end of it.

Did she know about Fallon ── or was she told the bullshit lies that everyone else believed, she never told Juliet she went to the camp but the young girl never asked. But if she didn't know and her whole life was built of a lie-

Then she didn't know that her husband killed her bestfriend, his own blood, Juliet's auntie.

Taking her chances Juliet slowly started tapping on the window and by the fifth tap Andrea's head turned towards the window, as her eyes connected with her daughters and her feet carried her to open the window from the inside.

Her eyes gleamed with worry and joy as she watched Juliet scramble through the now opened window, "Juliet this is dangerous I-"

"1978" Juliet interrupted her mother with tears in her eyes "honey your dad-" "is pissed I know but did you or did you not go to camp Nightwing 1978 with Cooper and Fallon Salvatore" she said, cutting her mother off.

Juliet watched as her mothers eyes turned watery and gloom "yes, I was there" Andrea sighed as she remembered the moments "then you believe the curse?" Juliet asked as hope filled her eyes "your father told me after we gave birth to you that if I ever spoke about the curse he would harm you" Andrea admitted as footsteps echoed through out the house hold.

The same steps she recognized from early friday.

"Hide"

Juliet clambered under her bed where she watched her fathers clean and slick shoes walk into her room. "Andrea, we need to find her" he informed the woman "can't we just wait until the police catch her" the woman shrugged "that would take to long" Cooper sighed, anger filled with his emotions "you don't get it Andrea ── you never have" he shook his head. 

"Juliet has to die by midnight ── tonight" 

Juliet watched from underneath the bed as the door slammed shut and she climbed back out, fear in her eyes and her heart. She was thankful for her mother, she didn't drag her under the bus and tell Cooper her where abouts. Her thoughts were paused as the embrace by her mother.

Andrea could feel her daughters smile through the fabric of her sweater, it was a reminder of why she stayed all these years.

To protect Juliet.

And that's exactly what she will do. 

"Fallon Salvatore 1978 wasn't killed by Harry Rooker" Juliet muttered into her mothers shirt as their embrace was paused due to Andrea backing out, a confused expression planted on her face.

"Cooper killed her and I have proof"

sorry for a wait I've just been reading some more books for writing ideas, if you have any questions make sure to go on my tik tok pixiezfs I'll most likely see your comment there than here and I make edits about all the ships and Juliet and Fallo...

sorry for a wait I've just been reading some more books for writing ideas, if you have any questions make sure to go on my tik tok pixiezfs I'll most likely see your comment there than here and I make edits about all the ships and Juliet and Fallon and all my oc's also if you scroll theres some face reveals so (: 

any ideas for the ending or predictions <33

I love all you guys who constantly comments I'm serious <3