I'm Not Homesick

Third person's pov

Jin sighed as his fingers typed some more in his laptop, his mind concentrated on the work he was doing but his heart longing to go outside. The afternoon light was looking just so cozy but here he was working on the update sir Joon had sent him for their Amsterdam project.

He dialed the food court of the hotel and ordered a cup of cold coffee. 'I'll go for breakfast more like lunch after writing two more lines...' he mumbled to himself, well aware that it was the same thing he had said half an hour ago.

A small ting resonated in his room indicating the arrival of his awaited coffee. He quickly jumped off from the bed and hurried to open the door.

"Well look who finally woke up." Jin rolled his eyes sipping on his coffee as the unwanted voice zoned closer to him. "I was up from a long time. Did you wake up right now? Your hair looks as if an elephant's herd stampeded on a bird's nest."

"You don't look any better you know?" Taehyung deadpanned at the hideous description of his bed hair. Jin suddenly became self- conscious as he remembered the rj nightshirt and pants he had put on before drifting off to sleep.

He flipped Taehyung the finger and swiftly turned on his heel going back in his room, face turning red from embarrassment. "Oh! These are the ones responsible for all the commotion caused last night?" Taehyung exclaimed referring to the squirrels kept in a bundle of blankets by the central table as he followed Jin in his room.

"Yeah the staff said they'll kill them and then dispose them off but I said no, these are too cute to die so I kept them with myself. No one invited you inside though for your kind information." He added later on as he saw Taehyung paying no heed to his words, crouched down to the squirrels, too engrossed in rubbing their fuzzy heads.

Taehyung shrugged standing up, "I don't need your permission to enter."

"Yes you do, especially when it's MY room." Jin frowned, pointing to himself.

Taehyung ignored him and looked over at the room, "Wow! Your room is just as boring as you are! Anyways don't you want to have breakfast?"

"I'll go after I finish this para." He said gulping on his coffee.

"I said I wanted to have lunch not dinner." Taehyung sighed without missing a beat.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Didn't you see the mail from sir Joon?"

"Yes I did and I also saw the part where he wrote that we can start working after taking some rest."

Jin shrugged.

"Come on please! I'm hungry!!" Taehyung whined, pouting.

Jin made a disgusted face, "Please don't pout, you look like a puffer fish."

"Well as long as I don't look like you it's fine. I'll go and get ready." Taehyung said and speed walked out of the room.

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!"

----

"The afternoon is looking so cozy..." Taehyung turned to look at Jin who had a kind of dreamy look in his eyes while leaning his head on his palm, staring outside.

"Hmm it is. Anyways have you already completed the typing work? So we could send it to Soobin and I could start with the editing..."

Jin chuckled and gave him a teasing look, "Why? Didn't you read the part where sir Joon mentioned 'we can start working after some rest'?

Taehyung stuck out his tongue. "What do want to have for breakfast?" He asked Jin who was skimming through the menu. "Hmm Odeng and Eomuk.....would be suiting names for those squirrels don't you think?"