Chapter 25: Mental Instability

"Normal Speech"
'Thought'
************************************

The next morning, Cale woke up with a headache. He remembered the nightmare yesterday and frowned.

Ron who was by his side, saw his frown and couldn't help asking. He helped Cale sat up and passed on a glass of warm water. "Young master, are you alright? Have some water first."

Cale sipped the water slowly, and looked around the room. "Were you here all night, Ron? I'm fine now. You can go take a rest."

"You know I don't need that much sleep. It's still early, young master, rest a bit more."

Cale shook his head. "Someone from the Viscount's villa will come to check as Venion is a paranoid person. I need to be there to fool them."

Ron sighed. "Can I know what are you going do to fool them?"

Cale smiled. "Be a trash I am? I'll have my hangover drinks."

Ron dropped any smiles he had on his face. "Not in your current condition. My duty is to look after you, for goodness sake. Can't you make my job easier?"

The kittens who had woken up by the conversation, interjected.

"You should listen to him, Cale."
"Yeah. You are not trash, so don't drink."

Cale stubbornly answered. "I will do it. Anyway, you said to tell you my plans, and I did, so don't stop me or get in my way."

Ron stared hard at his stubborn young master. "Not until you eat a full breakfast, and no more than two glasses. Can we agree on that?"

"Okay. Deal. I'm starving anyway."

"Then this Ron will go ask Beacrox to make you your breakfast." Ron's benign smile returned to his face.

Cale still a little shaken from remembering what he dreamt about last night, but he showed Ron and the kittens a smile to show that he's fine.

"I feel sorry to wake Beacrox so early but I guess my stomach is more important."

"Feel sorry." Hong echoed.

"But starving is bad." On agreed.

Ron chuckled. "I'm sure my son won't mind. I'll make sure he cooks some extra."

Ron said as he glanced at the window sill before turning to leave. The Dragon ignored that and observed the weak human's complexion.

Cale closed his eyes for a while, hands stroking the siblings, before he got up to wash his face and getting ready.

Cale looked into the mirror. What reflected was an extremely haggard face with a slight flushed as if he still drunk.

On and Hong who was in bedroom, looked alternatively between Cale inside the bathroom and the Dragon on the window sill.

"Noona, how about him?" Hong whispered.

"Do we have to hide from Cale?" On didn't answer Hong, but turned to ask the Dragon.

"...."

"If you don't tell us what you want, we wouldn't know. Cale told us that, we have to express ourselves, otherwise your feelings will not conveyed."

"... What does that even mean?"

"It means if you don't tell us to keep secret, we'll tell Cale about you. And even if you follow us secretly, you can't eat delicious food with us." On grinned.

"I bet you haven't try cakes yet. I only share mine with family."

"Cale will come out soon."

"I-I don't care about food or whatever a cake is." The D ragon flew out of the window.