CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE (SIMILAR PERSONALITIES)

It's the next day, and Clay wants to take us to get pizza tonight.

Clay has been really adamant on Sapnap and I becoming really good friends, even though we already are without his knowledge.

We went to the pizza place that Sapnap and I went to the first time we ever met in person. I want to make a joke to Clay about us being faceless youtubers at the same restaurant, but he had that conversation with Storm. I don't want to make it, and he won't understand it.

We sit down at the table. We have Sapnap face away from the door and other customers in case someone recognized him. Dream and I don't have this issue since we're faceless.

"We should get margarita pizza," I say as I pick up the menu, "that's my favorite."

"Isn't that what you got with Storm, Sap?" Clay asks as he looks over the food options

"Yeah, that one was really good," Nick nods in agreement with me.

"Duh," I say as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "why else would I have picked it?"

Oh gosh, my Storm was showing right there. I was a little too sassy. Both the boys chuckled at me, so I don't think they thought it was out of the ordinary. I guess they do talk to Storm quite frequently, so they're used to it.

I guess I just over analyze myself a little too much.

"We should just get the margarita pizza, Clay." Sapnap says, closing his menu.

"Agreed." I follow his lead by closing mine as well.

Clay looks up at the both of us and rolls his eyes. "Fine."

We order our food, and we talk as we wait for it to come out.

"Soo, y/n, do you watch any of Dream's videos?" Sapnap asks.

Of course he's going to try and get me to fess up. It needs to happen sooner rather than later, but I just keep chickening out everytime.

"I've seen some of them, like the manhunts and stuff." I say, which is technically true actually. Those are pretty much the only ones I've looked at.

"Do you watch or know anyone from the smp?" he continues to ask.

"I know you and Dream," I laugh a little at my own joke.

"I bet you watch Storm or something," Sapnap shakes his head like that totally wasn't doing this on purpose, "Don't you think, Dream?"

"Honestly, yeah," Clay nods his head in agreeance.

"We should get them to meet up," Sapnap turns to me with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "you guys have very similar personalities."

I glare at Sapnap.

"Ehh, I think they're a little different. Just a little." Clay messes with a napkin on the table. "Storm is more outgoing at first, but y/n likes to warm up to people."

"That's just comfort levels, though," Sapnap waves it off.

"You're right," Clay turns to me now, "there are sometimes that one of you will say something and I always feel like it's the other one talking. It's crazy."

I blush a little bit. "Not sure if that's a compliment or not."

"It is, don't worry," Nick reassures me, "everyone loves Storm."

"Oh yeah, she's actually really cool once you get to know her," Clay adds on.

I put a hand on my cheek casually as a way to hide my blush. Don't blow it, y/n.

"I tried to meet up with her, and she said no." Clay says as he folds a napkin in half.

"Why?" I ask even though I know why. I just felt like I should be in the conversation more.

"She said she needed to trust me, but she met up with Sap so who knows." he rolls his eyes.

"Do you even know her name?" Sapnap asks.

I was drinking water as he said this, and I almost spit it out. Of course, Clay knows my name, but it's funny that it's so different that Dream doesn't know my name. Plus, that's the exact same argument I made. Great minds think alike.

We continue our food and dinner as we talk. We had to be home a little earlier since the boys have to stream, and technically me too.

I consider pulling Clay to the side and telling him I'm Storm. The boys hyping Storm up at dinner made me feel a lot better about telling Clay.

We ended up leaving the restaurant later than expected, so the boys had to rush home to join the stream.  I had to too, but they didn't know that.

I didn't get to tell him about my secret, but I have the confidence that I can do it. I have exactly what I'm going to say planned in my head. 

I'm going to tell him tomorrow morning.

Hopefully everything goes according to that exact plan so I can tell him exactly how I want to.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO A GREAT CHAPTER

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO FINALLY READ IT AHH

HAVE  A GREAT DAY BYEEE

:)

WORD COUNT: 858