Chapter Twenty Two

Would have had this up earlier but Wattpad is being weird...

Enjoy!

Chapter Twenty Two

Dominic doesn't get home until ten. As he takes each step I grow more and more anxious. What's he going to do once he sees what I've got in store for him? What if he doesn't like it? Oh my god that would be so embarrassing!

"Tyler?" He's just outside his door now. I guess he's wondering if I'm in here or In my room. All the lights are out in the house and I've been sitting in the dark for quite a while. I'm glad Dominic is home. I was getting a little scared.

I don't answer him, so he opens the door and flicks on the lights. He stares at me.

"Hi Dominic." I purr, stretching out on the bed. I'm lay on my stomach, its more comfortable this way. Also i can easily stick my ass up in the air in this position.

Heh

So I decided not to get any of the sexy skinny jeans. They just aren't my style. Instead I decided to just be me. And by that I mean just me.

Naked.

Tyler.

Dominic better be loving this because I'm really uncomfortable.

"Hello Tyler." He smirks and looks me over, keeping his eyes on one certain spot for a while.

Perfect.

"It's still so hot," I pout up at him. His eyes are still glued to my bare ass.

"I'm sorry babe." He doesn't even blink.

"And I was so lonely, you just left me hanging. I figured maybe we could start things back up from where we left off this morning?" I finally catch his and and wink.

Damn I'm good.

"That would be nice." Dominic starts unbuttoning his shirt. This is where my test starts.

Just don't pay attention Ty. He may be sexy but you're mad at him! He left you! Canceled plans for you!

You can do this Tyler.

"Here let me." I smirk and crawl to the end of the bed.

"Thanks babe." He lets his shirt fall to the floor and I begin to pull the zipper down on his dark blue jeans.

Someone is excited. Damn. That's kinda hot. Okay really hot. A little scary though. Dominic's junk is freaking huge! How the hell does he hide that monster in his pants?!

Heh.

Now I'm kind of glad we're waiting. My ass is nowhere near ready for that!

I grab each side of Dominic's pants and pull them to the floor. Okay Tyler. Pull them off. You can do it. Just side his boxers off, tease him a bit, then leave.

"Mmmh, Dominic you're so big." I struggle not to make my voice all high and squeaky. "God you're so hot." With trembling hands I slowly tug off his last remaining piece of clothing. I gulp.

Hello Dominic.

I moan softly, not only to help add to the mood, but because he's bigger than I even imagined. Not that it's too big or anything! No! He's perfect! Although he makes me seem tiny...

"Well Tyler," Dominic chuckles nervously, "I honestly have no clue what to do from here. I've never been with and guy, have you?"

I blush and begin to sweat. "N-no." I slowly shake my head. I guess he might have thought I did something while I was away.

"Okay, lay back." He instructs me. I quickly do as he says.

Dominic climbs on top of me and brings him lips to mine. I almost forget my plan as our lips move perfectly in sync. Almost.

His lips part from mine and were both left breathless. I stare into his pretty eyes, glazed over with a thick layer of lust.

I've got him just where I wanted him. Now boost up the game just a tiny bit, to send him over the edge, then I'll make my move.

I moan his name softly and arch my back, rubbing my "friend" against Dominic's. I'll admit it's going to be very hard to pull myself away from Dominic. Sure it'll be worse for him, but I'm pretty excited myself.

"Damn Tyler," Dominic groans huskily in my ear. His hand trials down my chest, however I stop him.

"D-Dominic, off!" I frantically push at his chest.

In confusion he rolls to the side of me. "Tyler, what's wrong?"

I sit up and slide off the bed. "Pay backs a bitch huh?" I pull on the pair of sweatpants and walk out of the room, leaving Dominic dumbfounded.

I probably just pissed him off so much. Oh well!

"That was really a shitty move you pulled last night." Dominic gripes as I walk downstairs.

"Yeah, but not as shitty as how you left me for that bitch Veronica." I shutter at her name.

He balls his hands into fists. "Tyler, I told you not to call her that."

I rolls my eyes and push past him into the kitchen. "Why not? She is one."

"Just don't."

"You stop seeing her."

"No."

"Fine, if you don't do as I ask, I don't have to do as you ask." I sit down at the table with the glass of apple juice I had just poured myself. As soon as the tangy flavor hit my tongue I instantly feel better.

Dominic sits across from me. "I'm fed up with your attitude. Stop being a little whinny baby and grow up! She's my friend Tyler. I'm not bitchy to Justin."

I take a deep breath, set my apple juice down, and glare at Dominic. "Justin doesn't tell you, we are In love and you mean nothing to me."

"Tyler you're just jealous." As soon as he says this my blood boils.

"Jealous?! Of Veronica?! The only reason I'd be jealous is if you were actually doing what she says you are! Then again if you were I'd realize what a worthless piece of shit you are and be happy I don't have to be with your stupid ass anymore." My cheeks are red with anger and I'm shaking. "But no! Dammit Dominic! I love you okay! And I don't want some bitch coming between us! It's not worth it!"

Dominic stands up and walk over to me. Both his arms snake around my waist and I'm pulled to his chest. "I love you Tyler and no girl is ever going to come between us. I'll get to the bottom of what Veronica was saying to you and fix this all." He softly kisses my forehead.

God he's so perfect.